+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 289 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    whatever strategy you use, I think it is fine to do as long as you understand what risks you can get. number of pips you are targeting every time you open a position also depends on the currency pair you are using. and I think a target of 10 pips is the safest in the amount of each trade.
    I don't think that every strategy is very good because there are unsuccessful strategies too. But I know that targeting 10 pips is not hard to achieve, but there will come a time that it will hit the risk of 100, and after all your hard work of 10 wins, it will all disappear with just one loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    theek idea hai ap ka aur mere khyaal me agar aesa kiyaa jaye to profit ke chances bohot zayada aur loss ke chances bohot km ho jaate hain balke na hone ke barabar hoote hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever strategy you use, I think it is fine to do as long as you understand what risks you can get. number of pips you are targeting every time you open a position also depends on the currency pair you are using. and I think a target of 10 pips is the safest in the amount of each trade.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    I think it is not good for long term trading. I always target 50 pips a trade and sacrifice 30 pips and i set stop loss and take profit to follow this rules. If you do not follow it you never make profit in forex trading.
    yes all trade know they never make profit all time but he must lose some trade to success with other and this is good money management hoe to control risks with trading to make profit but how many pips i cannot tell you because im not sure about how many im newbie and i don't write my pips which earn

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's right that we could use Moving Average as our indicators. I think that's the basic indicator that we could use to know the resistance and support points. That's really important to know that we could determine when is the time of that trend is reserve. If we knew it, so we could make some preparation when the price has changed in its moving trend.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    I think it is not good for long term trading. I always target 50 pips a trade and sacrifice 30 pips and i set stop loss and take profit to follow this rules. If you do not follow it you never make profit in forex trading.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duronto399 View Post
    This way u expose u money to be loss the opposite is the right u at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk higher than the target..so it is not possible ..
    it is not possible we can make it possible, in accordance with the procedures provided that we understand the market itself with some of the actions in accordance with the rules of trading we have planned previously with several stages of the trading process that we run is indeed could we adjust a few things formed from any condition which allows us to be more aware of the condition of the market itself

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be realistic do not set you risk on pips always in percentage of your equity . because this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss .

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. imagine if touched stop loss, it is necessary to open trade for 10 times to return loss. and even then must always profit. if you want to scalping, better not use a stop loss, if wrong position just cut loss.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 289 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)