+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 289 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member sohelkst is an unknown quantity at this point sohelkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you trade in forex ? And what about your target ?Do you think it is ok for 10 pips only?
    You see ,risk 100 pips and target10pips ,is it possible,your opinions?You can trade with safely ..100pips is good to hold floating minus,but need good capital for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see any problem with your strategy. But let me just ask you this, are you scalping or trading longer time frame? Because 10 pips seems like something a scalper looking for while 100 pips stop loss is what longer traders putting for their stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cepot89 is an unknown quantity at this point cepot89's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my personal view, I do not agree completely with your opinion that we should not be risking 100 pips fatherly gain only 10 pips only. Since my comparison of profit and loss is minimal ideal 1:1. So when should you be risking 100 pips then you also should be able to achieve well at least 100 pips or 50 pips, so the end result of all the trading that you do will show a positive trend. Perhaps so that I can tell, may be useful for all traders. Thank you.

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategies and for it you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed bawaaneh View Post
    i dont know really about it and i will learn and raed about it
    but the risk is always here as what a baloteli sary and the forex is full
    of risks vecayese that sis the aim
    right to learn then we will know all about forex, learning is also an experience we will get a very wide so they do not lose we learn in this business because of the opportunity to earn huge profits

Member ab.mivida is an unknown quantity at this point ab.mivida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I can't taget on 100 pips, the market could be against me at any moment, knead a few pips better targeted inductive that were losses, no problem can be minor losses

Junior Member juned is an unknown quantity at this point juned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are remarkably no fun if we only target 10 pips but we will lose as much as 100 pips, my advice you should target 40 pip loss risk is 60 pips, I think it is very reasonable because the comparisons are very beautiful

Member techfxx is an unknown quantity at this point techfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great place for making profit but if you take big risk then you will get success or get loss there are don't have any gurantee for making good profit and will be a good trader i think you don't need to take it it will can make you greedy and then you can't get success from here for getting success per day 10 pips is enough.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein apni trading mein profit 10 pips or risk 100 ka rakhta hou mujay pata hota hay kay market kis had tak low ho sakti hay ya meray opposite ja sakti hay is liye mein risk hamesha 100 pips say zada rakhta hou or profit 10 pips ka.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know 10 pips as your reference then you can require scalping as your strategies and for it you need to hear small period construct and gain the assonant way with the higher one then you can swap with safely..100 pips is acceptable to arrest floating harmful, but necessity good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 289 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)