+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 289 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member bulet is an unknown quantity at this point bulet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I should know that your margin you. However, sometimes we can not analyze, the, best, and when we see other expert analysis continues, we tend to feel confused about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abbas1 is an unknown quantity at this point abbas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategies and for it you need to learn smaller time frame but i think it is best for new traders as me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think he can set the goal of profit and loss in any transaction by your expectations ... and use our stop loss feature

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its crazy. its not a sign of a good trader.even you dont get that 10 pips profit the world wont end.if you have your account alive you can earn more 10 pips like that

Senior Member dady420 is an unknown quantity at this point dady420's Avatar
    Thanks
    itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there.

Senior Member uabaid is on a distinguished road uabaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible but it is to much risk and profit is so much minimum so i don't think so that it is right way so i don't trade in this style so avoid like these trading style if you want to earn real profit....

Member toudi is an unknown quantity at this point toudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats waaay too much risky , why risking 100 pips while targeting only 10 pips , us hould instead target 10n pips and risk 20 pips , that's if u can manage ur money in a good way

Senior Member sajidg is an unknown quantity at this point sajidg's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that i target 20 pips than risk maximum 50 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade only when i take this big risk when i am good expereince trader

Banned nextechnologybd01 is an unknown quantity at this point nextechnologybd01's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the a large amount dependable methods of trading is as soon as a currency pair off is entirely in this area to churn out a spanking piercing or low of the day of the week and customarily does so with round about volatility bursting up or down round about 10- 30 pips earlier than resting or reversing faintly earlier than the then burst. It is this burst of volatility with the intention of we are free to purpose in support of our core profit.
    It is top to trade around the 10 a stone level in support of this type of trading. On entering the trade looks in support of with the intention of early 10 pips profit or as soon as the trade starts to stall or run unconscious of momentum. When you rap the target take unconscious 80% of your profits, in this basis by the side of 10 pips with the intention of will be 80, leaving 20% still running move your ban loss up to your record indicate, which in many hand baggage as it was the indicate of a spanking piercing or low it will probably develop into support or resistance.

Senior Member prince011 is an unknown quantity at this point prince011's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there. best job...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 289 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)