+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 289 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders do that a lot especially in scalping trading, you take a lot of risk in trading but close on short pip movements and make a little profit and keep doing it many times and in the end you have made a good amount of money in the end, but the problem is that you maybe making a simple mistake that might end up wiping you out in an instant that's why scalping for me more or risking that prize.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear, for me, I truly believe that forex trading is a risky business and in this business without risk you are not successful and I mostly risk 4-45 pips but this largely depends on your investment. You easily face greater risk and generate good profits and with me I want to believe that traders must analyze market trends to determine taking profits of 100 pips or 10 pips based on market trends market price movements. so you can get and make with trading platforms according to your knowledge and skills in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a completely wrong strategy to take 100 pips of risk and take profits at 10 pips because in this way one losing trade will eliminate 10 winning trades. Our goal is to place a low stop loss and a high take profit point on every trade. In this way we will remain profitable even after losing many trades and winning several trades.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's impossible because in this way you expose your money to become a loss otherwise it is your right to at least make a risk or stop the loss because take profit does not enter orders that have a higher risk than the best luck target and well unfortunately you are joking every trader uses less stop loss profit pips. for example if you do that if you win a trade you only get 10 pips but if you lose a trade you will lose 100 pips in a trade. You have to make 10 traders in a row to overcome losses that are not easy.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You target risk on a pip always as a percentage of your equity as you enter into a trade and to trade it you decide to take a 2 percent risk, you need to learn a smaller time frame and find the same direction with a higher one then you can trade with safest for risk or stop loss because take profit does not enter any order has a risk higher than the target

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is a good idea if you can get 10 pips consistently and i believe that we have to trade using stop loss if we want to make money and survive in forex and i believe that we have to have good money management too and yes it is maybe but i don't think that there is no strategy available that supports this wrong system. Because with a loss of 100 pips and a profit of 10 pips is stupid thinking. And I don't think anyone wants to use it in their trade.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be very risky, is it like giving you 100% in return with only 10%? I am not very good with trading or not professional or successful, but I am confident in trading wisely. Whatever risk you can only afford, maybe risk about 1/3 of your investment and be sure to take at least 2/3 of it. Just an idea. And yes. Targeting 10 pips is good and practically possible too. What you need is to identify at least two indicators that are suitable for the way you trade. After the technical indicators have been selected, use them in the demo account and rate performance with various parameters. After two successful trading weeks using a demo account with at least an 80% success rate, you can switch to a real trading platform. You can then easily make 10 pips a day. Over time, you can also narrow your SL points.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you take the risk of trading forex and what about your target, do you think it is ok for 10 pips only you see a risk of 100 pips and a target of 10 pips and your chances and for me it is also not a good thing, because that is actually not the right way it's good to take that big risk because it means we take a high risk and only want to get a small reward, so for me it's also not a good thing

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han g bilkul forex ma har chez possible ha or ya sab hamary trading strategy pa depend karta ha ka ham kis tarah trading karty ha or kitny pips ko target karty ha kio ka ham jis tarah kam karay gy market be hamay us kisam ka hi result dy gy.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Hello Friends
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in Forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 289 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)