+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 289 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should need to take here very low risk because as much risk we have take in the forex market as much we have chance for suffer loss in the forex market we should always need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win here nice and easy money. and successful in this business needs to be fought, with the intention and sincerity in the study will be led hasil.yang importantly do not give up and move on and forward long we will have to match the concept Treding our character and can lead to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not a good idea that we have to take more risks in the market and then only target a few pips. this is a way that can give us more bad impressions and we can lose more money and get less money in the market and the problem is we have to have the right targets on the market for good trade. and that's a bad strategy, because if you suffer losses you can spend hard-earned profits, therefore we must always measure risk and reward properly before trading in the forex market to achieve profit on the right path.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders are trading with this trading strategy because the market moves up and down in the day and the traders set their stop loss with many pips and they target the few pips for the profit it is good trading strategy and the traders make income , but some traders prefer low loss than the big loss and they are looking for the market trend . I know it will require me to use more edge contacts there. But sometimes we can not examine patterns well, when we consult with the research of other experts, we are still experiencing confusion about the pattern. Sometimes we will just put the transaction without responsibility. There is something we can fix. I think this is a silly question. Stop-loss is 100 pips and Take benefit is 10 pips. which indicates that you should reduce 90 pips by buying average, and it shows that 90% per your purchase will decrease. Why do you do something 90% chance of you losing? it's crazy, real cash is not a cash experiment. You should take 30 pips reduction stop and profit 30-50 pips

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... it's possible if your open position follows market trends. usually, I also use a risk of 100 pips with a target of 10. because if we have a daily target of 10%, trading with a risk of 100 pips is easier than a risk of 1000 pips. in the risk of 1000 pips we need 100 pips to get 10% and yes of course we take a lot of risks in the forex market to win here good money but some time when we take high risks in the forex market then we might suffer losses in the forex market because the risk is high so I recommend for all new and old traders not to take a lot of risk in the forex market to win money here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's ironic to find such a strategy. Set 100 pips or 200 pips to stop losses. People who say that are really beginners who might immediately lose them. Stop loss must be fixed according to the amount you invested in your lot, and your capital where you have to leave a good safety margin. You cannot fix 100 pips randomly without taking all of these factors into account. and From my point of view, it is desirable that stop loss is lower than take profit. In this way, profitable trading is achieved in the long run. On the other hand it should be noted that Forex is a very risky type of investment. For this reason, it is not advisable to invest some money that endangers the family economy.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you in forex trading there is nothing impossible we just have to practice it but as for me i really think 100 pips is very much to risk in other to gain 10 pips what if the trend fails to return in our direction that means we can lose 100n pips and I think, an excessive amount of having to use a stop loss one hundred pips. imagine if touched stop loss, it's necessary to open trade for ten times to come loss. and even then should profit. if you wish to scalping, higher not use a stop loss, if wrong position simply cut loss.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use a risk of 10% of the equity as a reference to set stop losses, when to seek profits no limit but it would be nice if you install TP, 10 pips can be found easily if you know the direction of the trend is going. I usually put TP of 25 pips for the opening position and This type of trading can happen most of the times when the traders do not use the stop loss to his order and when the trade comes in some profit then he close that trade with very little profit. so it is very much essential to analyse the pair before you place the trade

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i bet all my amount and then i trade this is a good strategy to do forex if you really want to get in forex first get too much knowledge but this very bad strategy causes risk and the reward ratio is totally unsatisfactory and even one losing trade will cut all your profits. and I think you should target more than 100 pips if you want to risk 100 pips, this is positive management in this business if you want to be a winning trader in the long run, when you target only 10 pips you can get it easily but what about the losses , when you lose you will lose a profit from 10 winning bids.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk trader from capital ape hamesha ko dekh kar he lia jata hai so that the apka capital bhot ziada hai for ap is me risk for le he skhtay ho or aisa maybe bhe ho skhta hai lekin me to forex trade i risk bhot ka leta haun is ki play waja ye hai k get capital bhot hota hai low and legitimate to manage money with your money to get more capital money when capital is sincere and without cash so that money management uses the market k using the market k kary gay tu tu hum like ma loss kar gay day.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to target so when trading forex but when you cannot understand how well there are certain processes that cannot unite us, we must work hard and for this we must do, be careful and have technical analysis is the same trade we must working together we must run the market in all sorts of interventions when in the trading arena there are many for the same intervals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 289 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)