+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Senior Member ayoobkhan is an unknown quantity at this point ayoobkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap ney jo strategy jo graph me show ki or losing se profit trade ko show kiya he me aap ki is mahnat ko like krta hon,q k forex pe takriban esaa hi hota he loses hmesha turned hota he profit me.Aap ne jis trh graph me blue pati me price ko shw kiya he or bar ko bhi clear dikhaya he hmain samjhney me bari aasani hoti he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    case i need more information i shall get back to you but for now i think this picture is very clear and understandable if it is Necessary to always take advantage of trading it is very That is better you do business with a smaller short

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    with forex trading if you would like become find the profit from investing their more wholesome that you could deal using small size with quick their a great investing plus the effect chances are you'll acquire much more revenue conclusion in the day time.

Senior Member islam123 is an unknown quantity at this point islam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inside currency trading in order to become have the benefit from investing the healthier that you could business together with tiny dimensions sufficient reason for short-term the an excellent investing as well as the end result you could make a lot more income conclusion with the evening.
    inside currency trading in order to become have the benefit from investing the healthier that you could business together with tiny dimensions sufficient reason for short-term the an excellent investing as well as the end result you could make a lot more income conclusion with the evening.

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    hota hai is kaam main sabar say bohat kuch hota hai is main agar waqti tor pay lose hai to faida bhi hai is main woh kabhi kabhi dair say hota hai magar hota zaroor hai so is kaam main good luck

Member babul_ct is on a distinguished road babul_ct's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inside forex trading if you would like possibly be get the profit from investing it's more wholesome that you can deal with little dimensions with short term it's a great investing as well as the end result you may gain much more revenue conclusion with the day.

Senior Member koulhajsn is an unknown quantity at this point koulhajsn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i looked at this method of analysis in terms of the analysis of the hedgers. no one as knows the true sense of the market, with this, you should take steps to identify errors !!!

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to build positions instead of performing one big trade and a trader must analyze these markets and perform their trades and trade in small lots to make profits and one should have good idea of the markets and know when to enter and exit the markets and a trader should always try to cut their losses by trading with proper money management .

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading we are able to process the funds we will use to trade. defeat in a fair trade I think if we had entered in this trade, but we can also minimize the losses that we get.

Senior Member kadesjassan is an unknown quantity at this point kadesjassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that One of the best option that you can make your losing trade in to winning trade is use the hedging and wait for the right moment. Since if will be atlest save your level of margin. Hedging means when you have opened as a singed as a trade to some of the strategy and it is about to go other side, instead of closing the previous trade we are opening a trade to the same amount of leverage amount to other sided !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)