+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use automated trading system ?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    ea mere kayal sa best nahi ha auto trade sa best ha ap munal trade kar is sa apko profat be acha earn ho gaya aur
    sath sath ap forex ma expert be hote jayeo gaye ea ma loos bohat hota ha ma ea ka hak ma nahi ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me robots make me lazy in business, I only use robots only if I am very busy maybe in one full week and I need to trade, otherwise I do everything myself and thus I make mistakes and learn from them. and I also don't believe in EAs or robots. I always try to avoid trading robots in my account because trading robots can become more lax in the forex market because only robot machines do not have a common sense currency. so manual trading is the best for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-26)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your story with this EA is fun but not very convincing. Have you used it before to profit? If so, how long have you been using it. You are not at least 70% sure that it will work because you have determined that you are not an EA marketer. and thank you for sharing this EA I will try TF and a different partner

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

rabnaj (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe your platform have a rule that using EA is not allowed.
    if i am being you, i will use another platform. like we all know, insta allow to use any EA or custom indicator.
    just copy the EA the paste it into EXPERT folder.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure we have to trade manually, because the robot system is really not for professional dealers, Forex trading is very easy, relaxed and a far profitable business so we have to add knowledge, handling skills, market analysis and always trade manually to become a professional trader and make a stack of money. and I use my own written EA. I agree that manual trading is better (if you can trade of course) but why not let the robot work for you too?

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if he is looking for an expert advisor with a scalping strategy, I think he can try a million and fab turbo, I have heard this expert works well to generate 10-30% profit every month. but I think we should test it with a demo account first before we use it on a live account and that is very good but will the EA be consistent to make a profit ??? I think that's still a question mark. need experience to do it, because if we don't have much experience, we might lose the EA. improve the quality of the trader and your enthusiasm is better to always do it. hehehhe

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading means delayed trading or robot trading, but several times face a big problem in the market. You know the Forex market is a very risky business and EA is not safe all the time. The forex market can change its movements at any time. Instantly you can catch it with your experience, but ea doesn't catch it. EA is better for pro traders, EA is not good for beginners. EA is just an order set by you or someone else, Trading manuals are good for all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-17)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask. if the EA can only be activated at 4digit broker? Can you (or maybe no one else on this forum) be able to slightly change this EA setting to become active on a 5 digit broker? because it looks like EA is interesting to me. What's more, you say that EA is very risky. Wow! My adrenaline is very challenging. ha ha ha ha ..
    Thank you for your attention.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-16)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some robots, like EA, function, but more often than not, they will only work on a demo account, but when robots trade with real money, they most often lose your money. and There are robots that are proven to work perfectly with the results sorted, but as a trader, I still don't feel satisfied with how it works. I prefer to do it my own way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-15)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some really profitable robots out there and then there are some robots that are not very profitable. However, you just need to know where to look. if you can find it, then you are lucky, but I find that profitable robots are very difficult to find. they don't come often and you are lucky to even meet one. and I have no experience using forex or Ea robots. but I heard from other traders that, not all forex robots give positive profit results, but some robots provide profits but don't get enough. so, manual forex trading is better than the forex trading robot business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open