+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use 3 - 4 indicators for my trading such as stochastic, bollinger band, trend lines and also zigzag and all is used with defaults setting, yes they are good indicators as long as i can know how to use it with prefect,all indicators are same and we just take ones of them and learn and master them
    do the best we can

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only use two indicators of each my trading the MA and Alligator. of these two indicators , I get a signal to take a position in my trading ....and even then I feel pretty because I get a tidy profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I am using five indicators right now but i depend for trading for two of them, all other all for helping in different market conditions but i really mostly on harmonic waves for major decisions.
    Glad to see that you are enjoying your indicators so much.For me,I am here just wish to know what kind of indicators are you using now?What is more,are you so satisfied with them?If not,I think you can enjoy the 1000 indicators,which must be one that suits you so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using some indicators to analyze trade. I always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market. an indicator that I often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200. I think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me. and to open a trade I took small timeframe as confirmation

Junior Member arix is an unknown quantity at this point arix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Hello guys,
    I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?
    Now I wish to share you more than 1000 indicators here!
    Wish you can find one that suits you so much.
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/epmftv...indicators.rar
    I just use the existing indicators in the platform metatreder4,,, and I do not have the additional indicator in forex transactions, if only by using this indicator I can succeed in this business ..?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Hello guys,
    I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?
    Now I wish to share you more than 1000 indicators here!
    Wish you can find one that suits you so much.
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/epmftv...indicators.rar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Subscribe to this Thread (2)