+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got the indicators in metatrader 4 trading terminal automatically. I didn't added any indicators from outside. But all the indicators are not useful I found. I use Moving Average, Bolinger band, RSI, ADX, specially Moving Average is very much helpful for me. Sometimes I only use moving average to trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adesatriani is an unknown quantity at this point adesatriani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just use three
    indicators, let me
    simple and easy on the
    analysis, if too much is
    definitely hard for in
    the analysis, time-
    consuming and could
    be open late position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jyda indicator use ni karta main to bas 1-2 indicator hi use kar raha hu.
    jyda indicator use karne se trading analysis ko pahchana critical ho jaata hai.
    kam indicator ka use kar ke hi main acha strategy banane ki kosis kar raha hu.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessihaughton View Post
    I do not used many indicator here.
    MACD refers to moving average convergence and divergence. Its gives somewhat good result.
    I used it before but at the moment I follow only chart.
    Trading does not use the same indicators of Hampi with gambling, just wait for luck without analysis of market movements. In early trading tida I also use the indicator because it is not well aware of the indicator function, but I really need to analyze the movement of market indicators, so we are satisfied with the work of our own analysis.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we talk about to have than i have hundards that i implemet once but now a days i become specific in indicators like i am using five indicators that total that i have to consider in different. Some time when trader use more indicators that also create mess in his trading due to conflict of signals.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the trade I use several indicators to analyze the movement of market direction. Actually do not need a lot of indicators. If the news to see the schedule directly on the chart, I use indicators forex news.

Here is a map
    Attached Images  

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now I only use three kinds of indicators. thank you for willing to share information and your collection. May I ask for advice when the indicator which you have an accurate functioning of all indicators that try to have and to the right.?

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to use any indicator without support and resistance.
    Its gives me more profit. I most follow chart pattern and see news.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a lot of the trading system more than 50 pieces, but I do not use it all only a few are in a test on demo account I consider to be able to master it, I suggest not many Sitem many indicators that we should not be confusion

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i wearing indicators,mainly its possibly more than 3 indicators that i use many day but stile in stetting passe which is very good or suitable for trading for my needed ,more specifically frankly i liked the CCI that its modified my mind because i am more often looking the right moment when overbought .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)