+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma abi tak to sirb three indicator ko use kar raha ho aur muje in three indicator sa achi help mil rahi ha super scupler aur bolling brnad aur zig zag ja three indicator ko ma trade ma use karta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i have more than thousand indicator my friend and i have to tell you that most of them are not good so for me i think that we have to keep in our mind that the only one who work are the popular ones

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma na boaht sa inductor ko use kia ha our jes ke waja sa muja bohat sa profit hoa ha is lia ma dusroo ko be inductor use karna ke advice deta hn.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main nay abi tak buhat indicators use kiye hain our her indicators ko daikha hah main apna ik indicators bana raha hon. main failhaal three indicators use kar raha ho aur maujay yahi best lagtay hain. meta trader 4 , meta trader 5 our MBXF

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very much an accumulation indications that we possess. Currently I simply utilize existing indications upon MT4 software. I use indicator MA, stochastic as well as add pivot place. That signal might help indicate the purchase price would certainly make this trade placement.

Junior Member compaqfx is an unknown quantity at this point compaqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidahsan View Post
    The maximum indicator which not make trader confused is three . But for me i only use MA with bollinger band. And MA is great indicator which can give perfect result . This type of indicator is make accurately price action when they combined.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

expert advisor mokhtlef kasm ke stetegy k hotay han robots ko osi time theak tarha say use kea ja sakta ha gab ap ko trend k bary man pata ho robots treding ap easy banty han par robot say trade karney k leay os ke market k motabek lagna parhta ha, menul trading best ha ase man ap ko bahot kuche seakhny ko malta ha..
    i agree with you , basicly there is one way again to open trade with one indicator without confusing , and make sure your indicator give the right signal. That is using the different timeframe for one indicator. Example if you are using stochastic, using that in timeframe 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hours to make sure they all in same sector (overbought or oversold) and open trade with them ...

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only have a small collection of indicators, and now I just use the default MT4 indicator only, namely MA & B, Zigzag ...........

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators in the forex market but it is only a few that are applicable in the forex market and that is what how i get to survive in the market and that is through the trading business indicators.

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not checked many indicators. I prefer mannual trading and use indicator very rarely . I use aligator indicator only and i think that this is good to show market position. I think mannual trading is good than using indicators.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    10 to 15 indicator I here have that is custom indicator.Normally I used default indicator.Combination of parabolic sar,haiken ashi and MACD give me fantastic signal at H1 timeframe.Another way I also like LSMA,100 PIPS trend,gentor.Smart verson of haiken ashi,SSG bline,ssg fbar etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)