+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 910 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro to me actually I use scalping technique and swing technique. Besides that I use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in making decision to enter the market. So, we can get profit from those technique.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sosobo70 is an unknown quantity at this point sosobo70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friends I use trend lines in addition to stochastic and rolling must be careful not to open any deal to reverse the trend it is full of risks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also tried several simple and hard method to gain more and success i daily trading but failed to get even 80% success... I learnt and understood that forex trading needs regular study of market and making practice in demo for a long period of time. This market is not suitable for those who are doing day job. One need free time to study the chart and then go on the move . That is what I learnt from last 2 years. Any comment please on my view !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Forex.gan is an unknown quantity at this point Forex.gan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will taking smple method to trading in forex trading forex good job for you people can work at home forex business at home people can worl at home .

Junior Member hdaowa is an unknown quantity at this point hdaowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i use moving average for my trading and their cross is a good signal for the trading and if you want to use them then you should must have somes knowledges about them and never neglect the fundamental news because it can change the trended !!!

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mara trading method ye ha ke ma hamesha sab se pehlay bath kar market ko observe karta hon and uske baad trade execute karnay se pehlay ma apnay total capital ko manage karta hon ke kitnay percent risk par ma ne forex business ma trade karni ha yan nahi karni ha and end par ma trade karta hon.

Member dajowakd is an unknown quantity at this point dajowakd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex ak bohat he acha or online good business ha main to gi sahi bat ha open trading karta houn kioun k mugh ko jabed jis qisam ki trading achi lag rahid hoti ha ya phr us mainmugh ko profit nazar aa raha ho to main muqey ki munasbat se he forex strategy select karta houn es liye main koi ek strategy used nahid kartad houn ma forex business ko bohat he zada pasand karta hos !

Member imran mani is an unknown quantity at this point imran mani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is k liay koi khas experience chaey our is main thora bahut common sense our bandy ko thara knowledgeable hona chaey our insan ko ya pta hona chaey k knsi cheez ka rate ziada h our konsi cheez ka kam h konsi cheez ki shartage h in batoon ko ilm zarroori h

Senior Member fahadabbzz is an unknown quantity at this point fahadabbzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so do i. combine many indicators will make us confused. best to use a maximum of 2 indicators as an acknowledgment signal. I always use Bollinger bands and moving average as my indicator. both are pretty good.

Member Sidrashah is an unknown quantity at this point Sidrashah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien to bus aisey he trading karti houn koi khas kisam ki strategy nahi hai meri is barey mien kiyoun key abhi mujhe itna ziada pata nahi hai abhi tak mien learning kar rahi houn or koi strategy develop nahi ki hai abhi tak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 910 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)