+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 910 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkape View Post
    My strategy is hedging in combination with pivot points as the technical indicator i refer to for any signal,i am one person who don't accept defeat easily thats why i chose hedging,if a stop lose is hit that is loss but with hedging it is a lose on hold and i can maneuver to reduce it
    So you are doing hedging, means you need to trade with small lot orders and invest big amount to keep sufficient Free margin in the account. I am also following almost similar thing but not able to manage the floating negative profit properly, it gives nightmare to me for waiting price return.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis in the investment of foreign exchange is not enough to be a strategic plan that gives us the appropriate court in the market study and knowledge of the movements carried out by a candle inside the trading platform. Index also helps us to identify the points that have high volume sales, and also the size of the purchase.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me my brother, I use the strategy of the trend, before making orders in the forex market, at first I do technical analysis, I trace my tendencies, I prepare my indicators, I do a fundamental analysis, after I Trace levels fiobonacci, all this work for ut to find a good place to enter the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many method in forex market that we can follow. Some one says, technical method is best to gain profit. But i think, beside technical we need also fundamental. Its the basic method of forex market. I use fundamental basically with follow technical method.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohameed View Post
    Hello traders ,, hope you are doing well all ,,
    i have a question ,, as we know that the most of us here are just using technical analysis in their trading ,, my question is ,, do you use that kind of analysis alone or do you combine it with other methods ?? the majority are just depending on Technicals but we loose our money ,, so what is the solution ??
    main to gi sahi baat ha k forex trading main jo manual system ha woh he use karta houn manual trading system sab se bast system ha kioun k es main app ko kafi kaam risk main jana parrta ha or jahan risk kam ho woh app k liye bast ha

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I generally use the news trading method.At first,I collect news from the website called www.marketwatch.com and forexfactory.com.then analyze the information and depending on the news I do trade in forex market.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suchlike to scalp the activity information grounds scalping trading targets a undersized profit which can be snowy in a direct period but in jazz trading we pauperism more experience steady life to bedding the profit aim.

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use generally scalping,which gives quick return of investment.it takes 1 mnt-15 mnt of time.as my capital is small,so rapid transaction covers my small investment.moreover,it has low risk.if there is lose,small lose.if there is profit,small profit,which keeps my body and soul together.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own personal trading, we traders can use the long term trading methods to trade forex markets. Long term is actually the best trading method that any trader can use in their forex exchange trades.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade after reading the forecast and understanding the market trend and read the technical analysis of instaforex company and trade after clear movement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 910 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)