+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 910 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,387 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try to use a method that is simple to use and as this simplifies the making of the trading decision.
    because i believe no matter what trading method you choose you will still encounter losses and that there is no trading method that can deliver 100% result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to use an easy-to-use method and because this simplifies the making of trade considerations. because I assume that no matter what method of trading you decide, you can reduce connection losses and there is no trading method that can preach 100%.
    My technique is securing along with the rotation factor as a special indication I consulted for any indication, I am one person who does not agree to beat easily thats why I choose secure, if the decline stops being hit the loss but by securing it is a continued decline and I can move to lower it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    main na ab tk jo method use kaya hai wo ya hai ka jis trf b koi pairt ja rha hai us trf ee trade lga dain lakin kuch trader iss tra ka ba hootay hain jo is tra nhi kertay hain kun ka iss tyra koi pta nhi hoota hai shahdid wo is samt sa wapis ee na aa jain

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use simple technical analysis. I only use support resistance lines and trend lines along with moving averages. and for the incoming signal I use a candle stick pattern. I also watched the news released so I could close the trade that I opened before. I did not place any orders after the news was released. I am waiting for the new candle to close. on the next candle I make a decision whether to enter or not. this is my method and this is very simple.
    Technical analysis is not enough for trading and I have heard many traders who are even called professionals say that technical is the main thing. Fundamental analysis is very important and incorrect or incomplete analysis is dangerous and bad. So do fundamental and technical analysis.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For better and healthier analysis, you must combine technical & fundamental analysis if news is available to predict market movements correctly. In addition we can use indicators to determine market movements, but indicators do not always give good results because they work on the basis of some standard rules.
    Different traders use different methods in forex trading. Most of the newcomers to forex like their short-term methods. Otherwise, most of the old traders in their forex like long-term trading.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will adjust my strategy to use the situation on the market, but often I will only see the candlestick patterns on the chart. otherwise it will be news for my attention the big impact must also be done, because it often affects price changes very quickly.
    My trading method is based on support and resistance and trend lines, it's very simple, I don't like using many indicators but MACD & RSI, this strategy is very useful for me, I want to keep it simple.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I will use my own idea in forex trading. When I am used to implementing when the graph has a low value that I will buy when the chart rises I use it to sell it we have to reduce greed then we will become full successful traders.
    Although there are many financial markets and stock trading platforms that can be accessed via the web, Forex is above and beyond, the most popular. Maybe it's trillions of dollars exchanging hands every day. Or maybe, you can enter only a few hundred dollars. Whatever attracts you to Forex, make sure you use these tips to learn the market before you gamble.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried to trade with technical and fundamental analysis. At first I found it easy and safe to trade using both analyzes, but then I found that if we only scalped, we could still trade only using technical analysis, because I had proven that the basics were only for day traders and swing. Maybe, by just having a general picture of the market, we can see the fundamentals. and I am a short time trader. I always trade with a 15 minute chart. I use technical analysis for my trade. I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are important on the Forex market. But I want to streamline technical analysis because this market flow analysis is very much. But before opening any trade I also saw the impact of the next news.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer to use technical trading methods that are most widely used by experienced traders and you often hear that trend is your friend and in forex, I am a swing trader and the trend is my best friend. I always trade according to trends and we need a good method to manage better trading in forex so we must be able to manage a good trade and we must be able to understand better trading in a good way to trade better.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader who uses technical analysis. The indicators I use are quite simple, a combination of CCI and MACD only, coupled with pivot-line support resistance. The indicators I use in the time frame are 5M, 15M and 1H. OP rules are quite simple, when both indicators show the same signal, then do the open position. The reference entry point is in the 5M time range, while the trend in time range is 1H and I only use one strategy but I find that it is not always good enough because the market displays some strange moves that my method can not easily adopt. So it would be nice if we could have at least two strategies to counter unexpected market movements.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 910 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)