+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 910 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to use simple method based on support and resistance plus trend lines but a trader should have to positive in his mind. better to use a maximum of 2 indicators as a confirmation signal. I think the result will be better. but we have much to learn to be able to combine both strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasi306@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road wasi306@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading kay liay uska sab say pehlay method hay kay ap is main sb pehay maharat hasil karain aur is kay bnad ham is main maharat hasil kar liain gay aur apnay work kao jari rakhan hya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toqeermughal is an unknown quantity at this point toqeermughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i tried to trade on forex carefully. if i'll work on it properly then i'll be able to get a good profit from the forex. and by working on it properly i'll never face any kinds of losses in it. and i tried to avoid the mistakes in the forex.

Member zara1 is an unknown quantity at this point zara1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien roz ki 30 to 35 post krta hon joh ky buhat mery liye itna kam buhat hai forex phar warna boor ho jata hon oor bas ho jati hai next day be nai hota .

Senior Member jonelal310 is an unknown quantity at this point jonelal310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly i switch after measure the the promise and understandably the mart perceptiveness if i opine the industry disposition is pure and the forecasts are like then i trades otherwise i wait the activity.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex for excellent methodology is strategy as a result of strategy while not profit and developed is not possible. excellent methodology is for your own forex trading knowledge. i think that forex trading for your own knowledge is most good things.

Banned istiqomah is an unknown quantity at this point istiqomah's Avatar
    Thanks
    additionally technical analyze, would are willing to we've to actually study various analysis an example could be fundamental and sentimental analysis. sentimental analysis will certainly be the less famous amongst the 3 totally different sorts of analysis different then equally very important additionally.

Senior Member expertsfx is an unknown quantity at this point expertsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m using my own strategy... which is very good for me in result.... and every month i earn handsome profit.... i trade in 2 pairs at a time..... and start trade with small volume ...when my 1st trade in loss i open 2nd trade after 50-70 pips.... and add more... and when market comes in my favour i close trade.... and i m in profit.....

Senior Member ratna is an unknown quantity at this point ratna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm using not no more than specialized analysis but in addition essential analysis... as a result of a few times it's not enough only to actually adhere to actually and build a specialized analysis and then we ought to incorporate it with essential analysis and money info after which build a technique.. therefore in that acse can work efficiently and then we will build a sensible revenue and stop failures....

Senior Member adul is an unknown quantity at this point adul's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for...... me i build use of simply 2 methodology of trading and likewise i analysis the market in an extended time frame and pour in my order because we are part of a short time frame that i think is the very best method the very first methodology is by creating use of indicators the moving average as a result of with moving average i will predict the direction of one's trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 910 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)