+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 910 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me I am trading method which was adopted in trading is a very simple but effective and a good and a high success rate. A purely Classic method does not depend on the indicators and experts but relied on broken on the small time frame and subsidies and resistors. we should be balanced with the fundamental analysis. usually very aggressive market movements that fundamentally influence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that i still using candlestick pattern to trade. For now, this strategy which the most suitable for me and the most profitable also . It is easy to trade using candlestick pattern, and i only need to check my chart 4 hours a time. So, this trade will not makes me stress and busy anymore.
    Last edited by tinad; 2016-11-15 at 06:44 PM.

Junior Member wolf20 is an unknown quantity at this point wolf20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the most comman one i thing witch is the bolling band strategie it hase help me a lot in my recente trade , it was intreduced to me by a freind of mine and now i would like to learn the momentum indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that there is no 100% secure method of trading no matter the strategy or method maybe there are times that we'll still experience loss from the market, but it good that we choose to use a very simple method that we can use to earn easily.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that my trading method is using support and resistent. from all trading method that i learn about, this method is the best for me which can give me good risk and reward ratio. i will not risky much money anymore to make profit

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that my own method is to search for expert advisor that they are profitable and then i test them in strategy tester in my meta trader if they make good earnings then i test them in my demo account.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact my dear, I definitely do find that if there is information on the discharge I would quit dealing for a while. but I think if we can merge specialized and essential research i use the technical analysis but every day follow the foundemantal analysis because foundemantal analysis show us the economic states

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trying to make it simple, and it will make me easy to understand charts for what i will do technical analysis became my first choice for my trading then i have to learn some characteristics of chart, indicators and also some strategies to make me flexible in forex trading field needs a good discipline and patience too.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually trading I did it very easy to do by the beginner. This is because I only use the basic technique at the time of trading. I have long been using the trading by way of a relatively complicated. But this will only make us confused and tidakn can get maximum results. Therefore, we must strive to be better and could have a pretty good analysis and can use the indicators in accordance with the rules that you specify.

Member ayeshaqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point ayeshaqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question bohut say log technical analysis use kartay hen aur bohut say log indicator use kartay hen aur bohut ziada confused ho jatay hen aur is tarha bohut loss uthaty hen meray khayal say simple trading hi best hai jitnay ziada indicator hon gay utni hi confusion ho gi .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 910 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)