+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The direction of this Forex trading strategy, all the main challengers of my children, the price process, I will get with a strategy to play. Forex trading, the rotten industry, because excavation is an extraordinary process, the reviews of the numbers described below are not troublesome with arsenic and vestal knowledge, we are interconnected. and I use a simple method for learning and profit from tarding. I only open one position with money management and wait until it's profitable, so learning is needed to get big profits to study well, then open a real account and start telling you to get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever our strategy in trading, it will be profitable if we use good money management. Actually there are many strategies used for successful Forex trading. Some say scalping but for me it's very difficult as if there were so many people would become millionaires on your day. need money to make that money for one and then you need the right risk management so that instead you can follow that strategy to get perfect success in Forex trading and Yes, I think the best strategy is to follow price action. because it will function in all market conditions. The key is not to quickly enter the market. We must see what conditions will occur in the near future of the forex market. After that we can enter the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because there are many strategies in forex trading and every trader likes a different strategy but I think there is one strategy that is liked by all traders and that is a fundamental news release strategy and for me this is the most powerful strategy and also the most profitable strategy we can use it to short-term trading and for long-term trading as the most powerful strategy to trade on Forex is to keep your volume low and you must always be above your game at any time using the scalping strategy in trading is the best for every scalping strategy trader to lead more profits in a short period of time and it must be made from the side of the trader a different and different strategy from the trader to the medium-term Scalping trader the long-term swing trade etc. many strategies that will surprise you from your own benefit with most traders forgetting about candle sticks and thinking that they only show us the price of actio

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business we want to succeed, we need to work hard. When we work hard and are fully involved in any business we succeed in it. You can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade based on your experience. When you get some success in your trade, your confidence will increase and that will greatly help you in your trade. and you are a very right partner, but there are reasons that lead to frustration, it could be because of excessive loss and so desperate to make money fast. First when someone has to have a lot of losses in the previous trade, I think for me to give a forex trading break at that time is the best thing because the break occurs, find a reason that definitely makes you lose.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend. I think the foreign exchange market does not need to take complex alternative theories, low prices, routines using sizes similar to species see under technical guidance because I think that is a good sound in my experience, I will first try to understand ideas rather than I will definitely try to use this policy to exchange and make consistent money every day and right, using too much leverage is actually not very good for trading because using high leverage shows that you can easily lose up front and can create more income in the period is far less, because forex is very risky so higher leverage must be stopped.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. If you use an easy-to-use trading strategy, you might get a lot of income, rather than using a more complicated strategy. Disguises are not honorable in strategy, but in money management, as without symptoms. Abundant Strengthener and Resistance levels help dealers to reach square savings for break loss or ending effects. and In this currency trading method tutorial, I will reveal to you that there are three that are related to the method of buying and selling beloved cost actions of all time. Exchanging the actual foreign exchange market does not need to be complicated theoretically, by utilizing the habit of easy cost actions as examined below, we can make the industry from fresh cost data as well as a fresh attitude.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not smart for you because you have to look for because you have no stamina higher than that because if health is not smart this trade means nothing to you because it's trying to trade according to the strategies of the very young | very | very} smart but the task of knowing it is only because it is a very complicated strategy and that we must do additional and additional measures to find out and not apply it realistically without applying to a stamina demo account for your physiological state and profits permanently. and trading with price action is one of the successful strategies I've seen but it doesn't work well all the time and you shouldn't use it just to make a decision, but if you really practice with it on a demo account and you get enough experience to use it then You get a good way to make money.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strong strategy in the market but "Knowledge without knowledge is not accepted so Forex is a great opportunity if we can utilize our own capacity in Forex trading so that usually provides many reliable indicators, that is, if you cannot wait for the best moment to get involved, and also enter by using around 10-2 then tend to just guess and trade without thinking, and I can't say one of the most powerful strategies of this strategy because all strategies are the best too.There is no strong strategy in the market so Forex is a system in where pleasure and income are both related to men & women so you have to be able to handle any conditions in forex trading while you can also implement a money management system and some skills that you can achieve in achieving your goals.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really believe the facts with your technique because you don't specify enough time when this technique works very well and doesn't share your technical expertise. During news impacts, specialization does not function effectively. We need to consider the fundamentals and the special as well as the opportunity to generate excellent profits. and yes scalping is a bet. I think if 95% of investors fail and for scalping, 99% of investors fail. Brokers are not investors, they are players who want an unexpected amount of benefits and destiny assistance. Too much danger in currency trading is to go.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important for a trader to follow a good strategy because we must be able to handle any conditions in forex trading. Therefore there is no strong strategy because until now I have only used the Fibonacci retracement strategy as my indicator and thought it was the best strategy for traders. A good trading strategy that you take with your own mind because you can choose it with your expertise and also choose your own trading method then it is good for you and I think price action is a trading strategy that is used all, but the approach is different, it is part from the price that determines where the trend is going and when you follow it you make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)