+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 243 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Easily Make Money From Forex Trading.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree the main part you are adressed here. nice sharing one thing i have different thinking.
    I do not think we should start trading from a learning indicator or looking for an EA. they help
    But if we do not find or use the indicator properly, it's just a waste of time. I can trade without indicators,
    there are other ways. Based on trend analysis, we can do trading by following trend instead of via signal from indicator only
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2017-10-25)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahabub27 View Post
    this is very good point for but forex is very easy way to earn in online and it is easy because any one ,any where can do and you just earn with just simple steps of trade and earn money .
    income from forex is not as easy as you think. A trader must have a very tactical mind, an experienced eye to produce a consistent profit.
    Tactical thoughts grow with hard training. If you do not know how to make the analysis correctly then
    you will not be able to predict the market that ever existed. And without a proper estimate, it is not possible to make money from forex.
    good luck best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When im starting forex trading it feels like easy to get 10 pips and targets 10% per day,
    but when the market is moving dynamically, im a huge loss and margin call, but I know because the market is not static static,
    from my trading history. I get a margin call in one day because I do not set setop loss in my trading,
    "easy" is very Relative to some people but if you want to succeed in forex trading, discipline and be patient
    good luck

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader easily market me earn nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko earn karne ke liye sabb hard work se pehle acha knlwedge lena hoga aur acha trading system market me banana he hoga fir uske baad he wo sahi trade place karke earn kar sakenga..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by champy View Post
    i can not say that making money in the forex market is easy but this is most difficult place to get the money so it is necessary that we should have proper way of tradings so to get consistent profit from the market.
    Capital analysis using risk analysis and risk management in the European market, see the situation,
    consider the risk margin, and trade analysis should be applied
    to market analysis to manage risk trading
    salam

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    this fact that making money through forex trading is not as hard and complicated as what novice traders the charts are very easy to manipulate within the website allowing traders it might sound simple but making money trading forex is far from easy

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-18)

Member mirza299 is on a distinguished road mirza299's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex treading is not easy forex treading k lia kafi learn karna prahta ha phr work then we gain experience tb jaka forex ma earning hoti ha

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, everyone can make money buckets easily in the forex, but you have to be up to date and know the market and know how it goes, I think that everything is pushing in life

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends every business has some risk, like other forex also has some risks and and strategies for business,
    but if you have good knowledge, you will not be a more lax person, and please do not hate our beginners,
    they may also be successful in forex. Just by learning and gaining experience with a demo account,
    You have to follow market trends and further indications by experts.
    then you may succeed in your own way
    becarfull

13. The Following User Says Thank You to balls For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-10-19)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not easy to make money from forex trading unless the trader is a knowledgeable person.
    So a trader should try to collect the right knowledge and must work with a good consistent strategy to make money from here.
    You have posted a very good one. Thanks for your post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 243 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)