+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir thanks so much kay ap ne hamare sath apna profitable ea share kiya lekin aik bat hai sir ap ne koi successful result show nahi kiye aur na ye bataya kay ap ne ab tak is profitable ea se kitna earn kiya hai profit so please tell us more details.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    spiderbooo - I think this thing will gonna work for me. I have a friend who is coder and he usually work for EA's people always send him request to build their's dream robots. So, don't worry my friend I will send your message to him and I will do request him to do some modification. But, where did you find it? or else some one gifted you or you build it? Anyway, thanks for shaing you EA and you thought with us. I will post a comment within next session about this indicator. Within this time I will make him convince to modify this EA. thanks again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good and like version 2 , It seems to be a good advisor i download iot and now going to test it on the cent account and share my trading experiance with it in next few weeks.thinks

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    I just want to share a martingale base EA that I use quite long and made me some profit too with a safe setting..Acctually this EA have no trade time and profit target,but I add this modification for it easier to use..
    I hope we can make profit with this EA..and if there is a master in programming,I also want to request some modification..

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What kind of modification you want to this EA, i can help you in this regard, however i do not like any Martingale EA,s and in my opinion blessing is the best martingale EA, if i would have to use Martingale EA i will only use blessing 3.8.

Junior Member spiderbooo is on a distinguished road spiderbooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Thanks for sharing the EA with us. But you did not post any results here. Did you found this profitable?? I am downloading this If I found this profitable then I will surely post some results here. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    Can you please tell me which indicators is depends this expert, because as I know any expert adviser is working depends on the built in meta trader indicators. I want to use this in my strategy if possible.
    This is a martingale type EA..so..it will profitable if use a safe setting..I can't give the result because a few days ago,my hardisk suddenly stop processing and all my screenshot off this EA has gone..
    It's work without indicators..thats why i post here if someone can make a modification with this EA for use indocators..

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you please tell me which indicators is depends this expert, because as I know any expert adviser is working depends on the built in meta trader indicators. I want to use this in my strategy if possible.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing the EA with us. But you did not post any results here. Did you found this profitable?? I am downloading this If I found this profitable then I will surely post some results here. Thanks.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    What kind of modification you want to this EA, i can help you in this regard, however i do not like any Martingale EA,s and in my opinion blessing is the best martingale EA, if i would have to use Martingale EA i will only use blessing 3.8.
    Where can i find this blessing EA..?
    I just want to request a modification in open order based on RSI level that can set it in EA setting..because this EA open order based on closed candle only so its quite often have a wrong direction,while in fact,the wrong direction is the good way to make profit with martingale lol..but it can be deathly to..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

[SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

I just want to share a martingale base EA that I use quite long and made me some profit too with a safe setting..Acctually this EA have no trade time and profit target,but I add this modification for it easier to use..
    I hope we can make profit with this EA..and if there is a master in programming,I also want to request some modification..
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open