+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

Junior Member spiderbooo is on a distinguished road spiderbooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sorry my friends..i'm not using this EA anymore..not because it's not profitable,but because there is a bug with this EA coding..
    If you close your MT4 and start it again,it will open the first lot instead the next lot..and if there is requote..it will made the lot extra bigger then it used to be..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would work for me. Programmer friends there is a work for the people of EA is to send his request to always usually he, a build, there dream robot. So, he and I send will be your message my friend request some changes don't worry about him. But do you find it here? Or, have other talents or did you make it. Anyway, thanks for sharing the idea of EA and we thank you. This indicator is will post a comment in the next session. To change this time is making his persuasion, I'm this EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lockprofitfx is an unknown quantity at this point lockprofitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    long time ago i have used this ea, i think it's a good ea..but it should still be controlled ea. This would be dangerous for ea when met with trending condition and slight retrace..

Senior Member Andra TL is an unknown quantity at this point Andra TL's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this thing will gonna work for me. I have a friend who is coder and he usually work for EA's people always send him request to build their's dream robots. So, don't worry my friend I will send your message to him and I will do request him to do some modification. But, where did you find it? or else some one gifted you or you build it? Anyway, thanks for shaing you EA and you thought with us. I will post a comment within next session about this indicator. Within this time I will make him convince to modify this EA. thanks again.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    I just want to share a martingale base EA that I use quite long and made me some profit too with a safe setting..Acctually this EA have no trade time and profit target,but I add this modification for it easier to use..
    I hope we can make profit with this EA..and if there is a master in programming,I also want to request some modification..
    I've tried this EA and I have done an experiment on a demo account and it turns out EA's results are very bad at all sir, so I was not so to use it in my trading is further
    by say afraid if I will lose in this trade using the EA is also

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where am i allowed to locate this blessing EA..?
    My partner and i only want to request an adjustment throughout start obtain determined by RSI levels that could collection the idea throughout EA environment.. simply because this EA start obtain determined by sealed wax luminous just consequently their in many cases have a inappropriate path, when it's in actuality, the incorrect path could be the simple method to make profit along with martingale lol.. although it might be deathly in order to..

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    I just want to share a martingale base EA that I use quite long and made me some profit too with a safe setting..Acctually this EA have no trade time and profit target,but I add this modification for it easier to use..
    I hope we can make profit with this EA..and if there is a master in programming,I also want to request some modification..
    I will try to participate in this EA sir so I would know how to work with this EA will be good whether or not I use to make a profit I would use in this trade quickly and safely
    because the name is the same insistence that EA would be able to fail too sir

Banned kaisar21 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar21's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA thanks for sharing it, while using the EA is the outcome, then TF and the pair used what? also given evidence during the trading results using this EA. increase the motivation for wanting to learn..

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anybody tried this ea? No result provided. What kind of strategy it uses? Anyway i'm downloading this and going to check it ou.

Banned Shoaib Mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib Mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    is there any broker or company who is giving free signals and those are right signals 100% does any one know ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open