+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 537 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, Just about almost most great traders adhere to this particular rule. Why always lose about 5 tons (contracts ) in order to be able for you to help trade whenever u might save a lot of money through lowering the actual size of the actual market as much as a lot upabout u subsequent trade? If I have 2 losing trades on a line, constantly reduce my business structure till a lot of one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all we need to make a forex trading practice on demo account to make your self strongly in forex market that are a lot of different strategies for low capital accounts, if you have a low capital account you can use high leverage and also use low lot size to trade Yes It happened with me we trade not to loss THE capital then my spouse and i be asked to earn a very low profit.High income can be every traders expectation but i might be failure pertaining to just about any time.So While my spouse and i are trying in order to earn huge revenue through MY OWN trade my spouse and i In the event that trade carefully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders area unit success with none additional losses, I mean it's not necessary that best traders had look for from loss. However we are able to say that we have a tendency to|once we|after we} bear loss we should remember from our mistakes. during this manner we tend to don't create these mistakes once more. In each business that we wish to earn profit, in same business there's some probabilities of loss..

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhi ji agr ap kai pass zayda expeirnce nahi hai to ap order ki vollume kum rakh kr trade kro si sai apko bohat zyada fiad ho ga ur kam krny mia assani oh jai gi ur earn krny mai bi mza ay ag i think yes u tend to be right which Constantly reduce u trade size whenever you�re trading poorly and perform not try in order to be able for you to help invest in one location as a result of if u lose u just about almost most money in one location after that u will end up being end withinside long term

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by colenak View Post
    Forex helps the students to earn money. How do we clear with the market and to use one of the payment does not need to see, you just watch positions. Saved us over a big margin call, calling for damage before if you are working with a smaller size for a long time can remain on the market. Will make the pain less trading account as you Big cars in motion, avoid using try. All good traders follow this rule. Why continue to lose on five lots per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two bringing up the rear trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot.
    हाँ, मैं आपसे सहमत हूँ। अगर हमें घाटा हुआ और नुकसान का मतलब है कि हमारी पूंजी कम हो जाएगी। इसलिए, यह बहुत बुद्धिमान है कि हम अपने बैच को कम कर रहे हैं। पहले पैराग्राफ में अपने वॉल्यूम पर भरोसा न करें। यदि आपको नुकसान की स्थिति मिलती है, तो जांच लें कि आपकी स्थिति क्या गलत है। क्या आपकी कोई गलती है? समीक्षा जरूरी है। यदि आप इसे पाते हैं, तो बेहतर परिणाम प्राप्त करने के लिए इसे बदल दें। इसके अलावा, हमेशा ध्यान रखें कि आपके सभी नियम, आपके पैसे और जोखिम प्रबंधन।

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex helps the students to earn money. How do we clear with the market and to use one of the payment does not need to see, you just watch positions. Saved us over a big margin call, calling for damage before if you are working with a smaller size for a long time can remain on the market. Will make the pain less trading account as you Big cars in motion, avoid using try. All good traders follow this rule. Why continue to lose on five lots per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two bringing up the rear trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. If we get losses and loss means that our capital will be reduced. Therefore, it is very wise we are to reduce our batch. Do not rely on your volume in the first paragraph. If you get a loss position, check what your position is wrong. Is there any of your mistakes? Review is essential. If you find it, change it to achieve better results. Also, always keep in mind that all your rules, your money and risk management. g bilkul ager app trade poorly kartee hain tou app ne trade ka size lower rakhna chiye q k asee main ager app size trade ka zayda ho ga tou app loss kar bathon g market k movement k waja se and low size se app kese tar bach saktee hain

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein tu sab ko kehta hoon app apna lot size low select kary aur aap ka is tarah risk level bi kam ho ga aur aap ka profit bi low ho ga but aap ko risk nai uthna parey ga , forex aik bohat acha business hai aur aap ko lot size big nai lagana chaiye aur aap ko chaiye always lot size small choose kary. I'm gonna have to agree with you here. You are absolutely right. Whenever you are not sure about the trade and you are not firm about the market prediction, you should firstly try to stay out of the market but if you can't for some reason, then you should definitely lower the volume of your position so you won't have to face huge losses as you will have to with higher volumes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

frisfx (2020-07-15)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mein jab entry nahi milta hain to wo samay humare liye acha nahi hota hain trading ke liye agar koi tab trade karna bhi chahe to usko kam se kam lot size ke sath hi market mein enter hona chahiye bhaiya ji it is not necessary that best traders had seek from loss However we can say that when we bear loss we must be aware from our mistakes and we should gain more knowledge and eute better plan to save our money

11. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

frisfx (2020-07-15)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g brother ap ne bat bilkul theak ki he agar hamari investment kam he to hamy aisi lot size lagani houn gi jis se markeet agar hamary jitna marzi apposit chaly par hamy loss na ho wahi lot size hamary liey bohat best he ap safe dull lot size formula se secure lot size nikal sakte hain All the senseable traders trade with low trade size if they have low balance. My opinion is that if you have 1000 dollar account balance than your trade size is not bigger than 01 Mini Lot.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

frisfx (2020-07-15), januari (2020-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 537 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)