+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 537 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
    method that's quite distinctive master, however imagine it very tend to make all of the profit is valued at the actual try
    managemet straightforward, if I'll ask
    what% you employ it alot?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammad ashraf is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the senseable traders trade with low trade size if they have low balance. My opinion is that if you have 1000 dollar account balance than your trade size is not bigger than 01 Mini Lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nopi_6661 is an unknown quantity at this point nopi_6661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g brother ap ne bat bilkul theak ki he agar hamari investment kam he to hamy aisi lot size lagani houn gi jis se markeet agar hamary jitna marzi apposit chaly par hamy loss na ho wahi lot size hamary liey bohat best he ap safe dull lot size formula se secure lot size nikal sakte hain

Senior Member kabrol is an unknown quantity at this point kabrol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, just trade with the lower amount of the lot size is enough, better to do not using too much lot size on make the trading on the forex because it will make us being greedy to got more money and that will make us really can got the big loss inside there.

Senior Member manto is an unknown quantity at this point manto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    this is very good if we always trade with low lot size.
    its save us from margin call, more big loss. we can stay in market for long time if we are trading with low lot size.
    but as per my view lot size is not too small we must set it according to our money management.
    great deal essential in forex as a result of in case you did not apply it wisely you are able to lose your capital however i think we should begin forex along with very little great deal to discover in case we will build profit or otherwise when we achievement we will improve the actual great deal and find out however general tiny great deal is save than massive great deal

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mala View Post
    I also use lower traders lot . because it help me to lose small figure . I am not a greedy person and I always want that my losing money I can return . so every newbie should this tricks follow.
    sure many people in greed as well as frustation when they're losing they still always open up a lot of but when we decrease the lotsize the actual risk also will be less and that i constantly like in case we've a lot of margin we will trade great thus tiny tons are safe more enhanced

Banned tajmil is an unknown quantity at this point tajmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
    sure in fact i igree along with you that is a very good place in case you loss in one or 2 place, you ought to take a bit of time to respire and be patien to begiinn in some other time in a very good place as a result of mothal is vital

Banned himbaka is an unknown quantity at this point himbaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even if market looks in our favour we should be careful and not trade big lot size as forex is risky and we know not when market make an opposite move so always be careful and smaller trade will help you stay long.

Senior Member agnidan is an unknown quantity at this point agnidan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a matter of money management and trading discipline, if your capital size is low you must take risk management- otherwise your account may be zero if sudden spike-so, lower lot of trade save you form account close.

Senior Member nopi_6661 is an unknown quantity at this point nopi_6661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee brother yaar agar forex men humne low invest kiya he tou hamain lot size bi low rakhni chaiye agar hum lot size increase karenge tou hamain loss bi ziada hoga aur hamain loss hone ke chances bi bohat bohat ziada honge theak he na isliye hume apni lot size hamaisha low rakhni chiaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 537 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)