+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 537 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading volume agr km ho to sahi hai ku ke zyada trading valume se humai loss ho skta hai jab ap ko experience bi km ho to ap zyada risk kabi bi na lain forex ki market main ye bohat hi zaruri ha hamar eliye ke hum bohat zyada risk na lain forex ki market main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), JahanZaib (2018-07-29)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    use the lower lots size is very good to avoid from big losing, we have to wise to set the lots size and do not think to get the money with fast if we do not sure for what we analyze..
    we need to see the market with clear and do not push to use the higher one, just see the condition is needed...
    lower lots size will give the comfortable situation and confident...but we need discipline and patient
    do the best we can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han ye good hai.humin low risk kay saath low profit earn kerna accha hai.bigg loss se to loww profit hi accha haihumain tradding kernay se phely iss ki saari knowkedge hassil kerna bohat zarori hai.iss kay baghir hum stop loss aur take profit nahi ker sakty.humin low risk kay saath hi tradding kerni chahiy.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which is higher for our beginner than a forex trading person who once they start trading in the early stages they will want to firmly make their trading size small and much concentration to trade to firmly receive profits in forex trading and I think when we face better to avoid bad trade and not to trade, we wait for the right time to trade, so the risk is not so great, if we force ourselves to trade in bad market, then we will lose by margin call, we can choose the right time to trading based on the analysis and prediction we have done.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are on the right track of my friend. Actually I've been through situations like this, so I tried this kind of trick when I traded in lesser sizes and traded less per day to avoid the danger of losing in large numbers and when I got back on track I then came to roast into my trade with original size. and I always lower my trading size to one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trading size back to my original lot size. I have to get a very low profit. High profit is the expectation of every trader, but we may fail at any time. So when we try to get big profits from our trade, we have to trade with caution. So when we try to get big profits from our trade, we have to trade with caution.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on us that how much of their balance in our account if we have an enormous amount of money than we can trade on a lot of high but if capital is lower than we have to trade on the low lot because trading with lots high with low risk capital Well, this is a good strategy when we trade poor and lose something than we need to make small size in every position and make your equity strong and than if you feel you will trade you well than you can increase step lot size by step

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, i don't believe choosing high lots will guarantee high profits in forex. No matter the level of your professionalism in forex, you all need to just focus on making consistent little profits in your trading.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,038 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trder main apki es bat say full agree kerta hun agar ap trading main weak hain to phr ap ko hamesha hi low size ki lot use krni chahiay es say apko agar loss hoga to kam say kam hoga jo apky liay faida mend hoga .....

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), fxearner (2018-07-15), JahanZaib (2018-07-17), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jis bhe trader ko trade nahiu ati tou wo trade shoro krna say phely demo account par trade kray. Jab es ko confidence built ho aur wo forex market mai zada best preform kr sakta hai. Jis say es ki earning regular aur high ho gy.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in trading not every day is same day. some day u get huge profit and the other day u are getting loss. so when u are not getting profit and this is bad day for u like u are loosing so it will be better not to take big trades and make small trades. in this way u will not loose all of ur capital and wait for the good time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 537 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)