+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 537 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use small for trade and i increase it when i see the price is increasing, i think using low lot size in trading is a good way to minimize your loses, i think it is not good for any traders to use big size lot without analising market condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this may be a good idea but i never lower my lot size when i loss and deal with profit. i always deal with the money management and my traded lot size is also based on the money management. some time in my trading i do martiangel trading so loss also recover.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    use the lower lots size is very good to avoid from big losing, we have to wise to set the lots size and do not think to get the money with fast if we do not sure for what we analyze..
    we need to see the market with clear and do not push to use the higher one, just see the condition is needed...
    lower lots size will give the comfortable situation and confident...but we need discipline and patient
    jab bhe kabhi bhe aap trading karte hain to iss ka yeh usool hai keh agar aoki investment zada nahin hai to hum apni trading ratio bhe kam se kam rakhain taa ke kisi bhe kisam k loss se bacha ja saky yani ke apna trade size low rakhain

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
    I never reduce the size of the lot, even when I was trading poorly. But this time, I began to learn discipline, and I never traded more than 10 positions each day. Loss or profit, at the tenth position, I immediately stop trading.

Senior Member garangfx is an unknown quantity at this point garangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess we must always think positive it is good thinking.If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable. All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade?

Senior Member truongphat is an unknown quantity at this point truongphat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
    I thank your post, I agree that we should trade lower lot size after every trading loss.because after each trading loss you will lose control and want to spend lot size bigger to be able to make more money, but if you do so you will lose more money.

Senior Member rohmotmia is an unknown quantity at this point rohmotmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you're right and we must act according to the size of the major parties only to small batch size customer accounts, but if balance works, I know that it is the situation, that's why he made a mistake and erupt into the accounts of several times, so it is a number of killer...The expectations are huge profits for traders, but it is possible, at any time, missing him.When we try to obtain huge profits from our online store, carefully.

Member techfxx is an unknown quantity at this point techfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must need to trade lower because there are don't have more risk so risk free trade is great if you can trade here risk free then you can take this place and when you can complete it after then will be profitable from here easily that you want don't need to hard working as more and more you will get it easily from here.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just use 2-5% of our total investment if you want to endure in this currency trading business for quite a while frame. A starter business should think how not to get reduction then how to make big benefit first. After he can decrease his reduction considerably then they can produce benefit instantly.

Senior Member forex_lover is an unknown quantity at this point forex_lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i don't agree with you that make trade size lower for properly trade.. it is just to minimize your loss .. the main thing is you have good Strategy for trading ..
    Regard
    Forex Lover

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 537 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)