+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 537 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Senior Member datinh is an unknown quantity at this point datinh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After his accident can significantly minimize their then they can make a profit automatically ..... A class began to think how to get the money then how tomajor modifications to get the original .... vindicatory character using 2-5% of the circumference of our complete if you need to beat in bussines forex experience for the other party

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good advise for everyone so that they do not lose the account. what happens to us traders most times is that when we are making losses, we tend to increase our lot size with the hope of recouping our investment in the shortest possible time which is wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Low trade size that means low profit with low risk.Actually which trade size you select it totally depends on how much money you invest and which money management system you follow.A good money management system stay you forex as profitable way for every moment.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    All good traders follow this rule.Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
    That is why consistency is important in forex tradig. you have to make sure that win over loss ratio of all accumulated position that you have just closed is high enough. That will determine your profit factor by statistic. It also will promised you that at the end of the month, profit is waiting for you. then how to build the consistency in trading?? it all comes with discipline, good money management and psychological control over Greed, Fear, and Hope.

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is really good to minimize our risk, however if we dont have much experience and still learn, we must trade with small lotsize, and if we are in bad situation, we can lower our trade size also

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh333 View Post
    yes its very nice i always decrease my lot size as per the trade its very nice
    for me, i always using stable lot for trading, and if its about one week and profitable, i will increase it to reach more profit in trading. this only i do if my trading strategy really profitable.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very nice i always decrease my lot size as per the trade its very nice , u are saving the money and so less excitement when u go with small lot size, just adjust the lot size is very nice

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the conditions are not good then you must have to avoid the forex trading as most of the trade will go in the loss.So try to wait for the some time so that you will get good signal and then place the trade so that yo will not lose from that trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member sugihbondo is an unknown quantity at this point sugihbondo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should stop trading when market conditions allow. and we should be able to control your emotions and greed. it could save your trading. if market conditions were better then we could use a large volume.

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true, if you use a very small lot in forex trading, then you also will mempeeroleh a small profit too. all of it depends on how the strategy and tactics used, however, each technique should use the proper financial management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 537 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)