+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 537 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko low lot size ka use karna theek rahta hain bhaiya ji chahe trader ka experience kitna bhi acha kyun na ho jab tak wo low lot size ka use kar raha hain tab tak wo ek dum safe hain market mein jaise hi hum thode se money se lot size jada lete hai hum loss me jaate hai trading main kamyab trader wo he hai jo money menegament ko achi traha se apply kray apni trading main agar ap bina money menegament kay trading kor go or apnay capital se zyada lot size rakhao go to phir ap ko trading main kamyab hona kafi mushkil hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All good traders follow this rule in the trade market in the forex system. Five lots per trade to lose if you save the currency during the forex market, reducing the size of your business to a single lot on your next transaction a lot of money. I have to downsize my work forever on a single charge. If my next two operations are profitable, so I have my business back to my waist in the lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you tradeing there are soo much that you have to keep in mind that is when you tradeing There are some things that you have to know what kind of leverage that you have choosen this means that you you choose a low leverage you have a chance of of so doing the same hamesha trader ko low lot size ka use karna theek rahta hain bhaiya ji chahe trader ka experience kitna bhi acha kyun na ho jab tak wo low lot size ka use kar raha hain tab tak wo ek dum safe hain market mein bhaiya ji

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes is size is very good to avoid from big losing, we have to wise to set the lots size and do not think to get the money with fast if we do not sure for what we analyze.High profit is every traders expectation but we may be failure for any time.So when we are trying to earn huge profits from our trade we should trade carefully. merya kehayl sy iasa kabi nhi hota meray sath ku k jab me kabi sahi trade be karta hu tab b me loss me ja rha hota hu yeh kehna theek nhi hoga k main jab be poor trade kru to me loss me he jao but agar ap achi expert trader hen to ap aisa kabi nhi kareen geen.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to notice the marketplace along with distinct and don't push to utilize the greater one, simply begin to see the situation is required... I do this lowering my great deal size each time I've 2 consecutive loses currently. I'm frightened which my third loss might very deplete. In each and every business that we wish to earn profit, in same business there is a few probabilities of loss.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mai abhi is kaam mai bilkul new ho or thora poor bhi ho isly mai is mai thory saize ki he trading kta ho or is mai kaam kar kay mai bohat he easy feel karta ho or thora profit bhi khush ho jata ho. sure you mihht be proper and in addition we have to business lotsiz esiply according to our own consideration dimensions yet when we all business biglots together with tiny equilibrium i am aware just what cricumstance will be taht will be we have produced in which blunder and also blown up my own balances repeatedly thus lotsize will be fantastic.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    utilize lower heaps size is wonderful to prevent from massive losing, we actually got to wise to line the actual heaps size and please don't think to find out the actual money along with fast in case we perform undecided for the things that many of us investigate. we want to look into the market along with distinct and please don't push to utilize greater one, solely begin to see the stipulation is needed. lower heaps size can supply the actual calm condition and self-assured but we might such as discipline and patient,

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    higher lot size means higher risk. that's why we should calculate our lot size according to our investment. i think to make good amount of pips we need a capital of at least 1000 pips. that's why if trader invest $500 then he should never take lot volume more than 0.5 unit. if someone invest more than $1000, then he can consider his lot volume as 1 - 1.5 lot volume. i think it is the safest way of trading.

Trusted Member Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,918 Times in 6,831 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily market technical analysis trend sell
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to down position if you like and gain good profit open sell order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by salimah fx View Post
    lower trading is use when you are going to loss your precious money so minimize you volume size to 0.01 and put take profit and stop loss formula it will helpful for you though you trading but don's go gold for trading because old traders can know that his movement up 3000pips daily and you can waste you 300 - 400# daily g ap ki bat thq ha par meri to soch yehi ha k ham ko phly markit ko samjna chaye is say ham ko arning karny ka pata chal jay ga to phr hi ham ko arning karny ka pata chal jay ga is say ham ko arning bii bohat ho sakti ha or han is m arning bi kar sakty han forex tarding m...
    मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की शुरुआत होनी चाहिए कि जब वे शुरुआती स्तर पर व्यापार शुरू करते हैं, तो उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए अपने व्यापार के आकार को छोटा और अधिक एकाग्रता बनाने की आवश्यकता होती है। क्योंकि यह विषय के लिए अधिक सुरक्षित है और लगभग सभी बहुत अच्छे डीलर इस विशिष्ट सिद्धांत से चिपके रहते हैं। कारण यह है कि अभी भी व्यापार पर कुछ बहुत (अनुबंध) को खत्म करने के बाद एक बार आप अपने व्यवसाय के मापन को अपने स्वयं के निम्नलिखित व्यवसाय पर एक नए सौदे में कम करके अपने आप को बड़ा पैसा बचा सकते हैं? आसानी से एक छोटी अवधि के भीतर व्यापार छोड़ने के एक जोड़े के पास

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 537 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)