+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss tarha ki kamai to sirf wohi trader kar sakta hai jis main itna bara capital amount ho kay wo forex main invest kar lay aur pher us amount say zeada leverage say trading kar kay apnay pips ko millions main convert karay thoray investment main aysa jaldi nahe ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to normally wohi EA use kerta hon jo kay meta trade kay software main mojood hota hay main candle wala EA use kerta hon us sey market ki sahi samaj a jati hay aur maine abi tak aysi trading nahe daikhi jis main millions ka profit hua ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Million dollar pips has made a big name for itself in automated trading programs arena in the past one year. With around 62% returns
    per month, it remains unchallenged by other robots. However, the rate of return is currently based on trades made on demo platform. In real platform the returns are only around 40% per month as tested officially. I do not use any robot. It is far easier to trade without that
    considering the fact that I To be honest I don't have Million Dollar Pips. I heard a lot about it when I was in London. It's not though that popular over there.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main abhi Forex business mey new hoon aur abhi tak sirf manual trading hi seekh paaya hoon,issiliye main abhi EA trading ke liye use nahi karta.Main abhi EA ko use karna demo account mey seekh raha hoon.Aur maine ab tak Million Dollar pips EA ke baarey mey nahi suna hai,lekin main isko internet mey search karke iski complete information nikalunga aur ho sake toh use karke bhi dekhunga.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view Forex is the most easiest and the most logical job in the world because it is very simple to trade if we know how and when to trade.we just have to place the strategy
    template on the trading window and if it says to tra Currently it's our of form until the end of previous year there are many who was talking about this but due to it's drastic results
    trader left it. If you are gonna check it than do not checkl it on back data put it on demo and check it there

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually have n idea off such a thingis possible in the forex market but I dontthinkminhave seen a single trde make so much pops but on the long run in a number of years someone can chief this amount of pips in the foreign exchange market but the trader must be smart about it so as not to loose all in the process of winning all these pips

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you all using EA during your Trading in fore?Which EA do you think can be the best one?Have you ever heard about Million Dollar Pips?If you have used it,will you share it with me?Thank you so much.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafayat Ullah Kafayat View Post
    Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?
    Are you all using EA during your Trading in forex?
    Which EA do you think can be the best one?
    Have you ever heard about Million Dollar Pips?If you have used it,will you share it with me?
    Thank you so much.
    for some days i am try to used the moving average EA but i found that it open so big lot that i can effort any more with my capital and i give it up. i have fear that if i let the EA to trade it may some time destroy my account. from the reading i also heard about the result of EA trading and they are not very good every time. so i try to trade by my self and i enjoy it too.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Million Dollar Pips has made a big name in the field of automated trading programs in the past year. With nearly 62% monthly return, is still challenged by other robots. However, the yield is currently based on trades made in a demonstration of the platform. Real platform yield is only 40% for each month of the official tests. I do not use a robot. It is much easier to act independently of the fact that I am new to forex trading. As time goes on, I prefer to develop my own EA on the basis of my strategy. I saw the work of millions of dollars seeds if I have no intention of buying it.

Senior Member Kafayat Ullah Kafayat is an unknown quantity at this point Kafayat Ullah Kafayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?
    Are you all using EA during your Trading in forex?
    Which EA do you think can be the best one?
    Have you ever heard about Million Dollar Pips?If you have used it,will you share it with me?
    Thank you so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast