+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy and hard depend on our mentality. some can take it easy and some can take hard. there is no work what is easy even not eating.forex is a trading system and trade is always hard and risky.

forex trading is not the hardest is just that some trader did not want to follow simple rule that follow the market....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view Forex is the most easiest and the most logical job in the world because it is very simple to trade if we know how and when to trade.we just have to place the strategy template on the trading window and if it says to trade we must go for the trading otherwise we can leave the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know forex indeed need knowledge and good analyzes as well as psicology to trade
    and it was very risk business also because 95% trader loss their money in forex. i am just learning about forex.its really risky job......
    for my own thinking forex is one of the hardest jobs in the world but I dont know it as the second hardest.Thanks....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex gotta be the first hardest jobs. if a very great loss occurs people become homeless , heard about people committing suicide and stuff. it gotta be the toughest white collar job atleast. nothing beats forex stakes are high here. you either are winner at the end of the week or looser never a between guy!! god bless forex and me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first largest risky job , the main thing is we all forex traders will take so much risk when we are in the trading forex with high lots size so better to minimize the risk we can use small lots and make the orders easy and read the news properly and just following the trend. if we can not control your emotions, and too want to get rich quick, would be very dangerous.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use eas instead i have recently started researching about eas as my interest developed in them, million dollar pips was working great till the last year but as now market conditions have changed it stopped working in that way, and not being so profitable or not at all profitable now. play with different settings and sets.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard a lot about Million dollar pips but i never used it, i think this a paid EA and i could not find it, i will try to get the educated version of this EA and will share with the forum members.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have once heared the name of this EA. But I never get that EA to use it myself. Could please share your experience here if you have used. And again could you please share the EA with us. Thanks.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leo View Post
    I have until now also still use manual trading. Many are scattered on the internet about EA, but not necessarily good or not, and almost all of EA are the same, must use a large deposit.
    Sometimes we have to intervene at any time should own and monitor the EA's. Because EA also has advantages and disadvantages. And I've never heard of the Million Dollar Pips but I do not have the EA, because EA would have paid,,
    As you have never heard about Million Dollar Pips EA online.I just suggest you can goole it out.You may find it has been spoken highly by the users.But it will still cost so much money.So I will think it for a second time to see whether i will buy it.

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have until now also still use manual trading. Many are scattered on the internet about EA, but not necessarily good or not, and almost all of EA are the same, must use a large deposit.
    Sometimes we have to intervene at any time should own and monitor the EA's. Because EA also has advantages and disadvantages. And I've never heard of the Million Dollar Pips but I do not have the EA, because EA would have paid,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast