+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: money or family?

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dunya mein money kafi important hai lekn mere khayal mein money he sub kuch nahi hoti
    eis liye family ko b time daina prta hai mein tou kahon ga family k begair admi kisi kaam ka
    nahi keun kisi ney such kaha hai k her secussful admi k pichey aik women ka haath hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sun.rise is an unknown quantity at this point sun.rise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me money is very important but more important than family. Let me trust you, It is not easy for me to prefer money. I can say Money For Family.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panama84 is on a distinguished road panama84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

money or family?

money or family?

if you must choose what will you prefer?and why?
    earn a lot of money but live far from your family
    or
    earn little money and live with your famil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open