+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can any one depend on trading in forex as a main job for living ?

Senior Member chahredine is an unknown quantity at this point chahredine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one can depend on trading in forex business. If the trader is educated and well experienced then he can earn enough profit from this market. He can depend on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasrmohamd is an unknown quantity at this point yasrmohamd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many young people here in my country resigned from there original jobs to work in Forex as they think that they can make fast money in fact i don't know if they are right or wrong but what i am sure about is it needs a long experience to trade in Forex.
    Concerning the money needed to trade in Forex it could be different from market to market or from one to another For me here in Egypt 500$ will be good start for a beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member aahlawa is an unknown quantity at this point aahlawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its basically hard to say, if you are experienced then you can opt for forex as main source.
    But at a newbie level i suggest to think forex as a secondary source of income.
    I am also new to forex and this forum, exploring all possibilities forex can provide. Will let you know/comment after a while on this topic. How forex should be used.

Member megatouch is an unknown quantity at this point megatouch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If trader have the knowledge and money is coming out all the time monthly trader can turn the forex market to a job for living.the forex market trading business is a good business for trader with good knowledge in the forex market

Member MuhammadSaad is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadSaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can use forex trading as a main job.
    You'll need to study a lot and invest your time in researching and studying forex trading process. Its risky but you can rely on it as your primary job.

Junior Member moonlight264 is on a distinguished road moonlight264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I fully depended upon forex trading because I am little bit professional trader and make profit daily maybe some time emotions disturb me then my profit decrease but overall I satisfied .

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone can survive here as long as want to try and want to try to be able to grow and always learn well

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ye baat bahut achi tarah jaanta hoon k bahut se log forex trading ko apna full time business k tarah operate kartey hain aur isse apni saari zarooriyaat poori kartey hain haan ye keh saktey hain k forex ek full time business ki tarah karna asaan nahi hai iske liye aapko bahut mehnat karni hogi aur lagan k saath kaam karna hoga tabhi aap forex trading se regular profit gain kar payenge.

Senior Member forex_hindi is an unknown quantity at this point forex_hindi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first of all you take forex and spend some months for getting experience so If you succeed in forex then you can join forex as full time job other wise you can choose forex as part time .

Senior Member adiltoor143 is an unknown quantity at this point adiltoor143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading world ka sab say famous onliine busines hai.Or hum bilkul is business ko as a full time business kr skte hain.Kyunki yeh sb say ziada money earn krne wala best online business hai.Or yeh real hai bilkul bi fake nai hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast