+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion mt4 is better than mt5 bcoz it has various indicator than mt5.with point of stragic it is alsoo has a upper hand ,and latest techonolgies always help u better as compared to older, this my thing my be u have some points against me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trade 4 insta forex ka prona platform ha aur har trader isko eaily samj sakta ha aur kaamyaab admi ban skta ha aur isko hm easily apna android mobiles ma install kr skta han aur hr waqt kisi b jgah sa market k sath connect ma rha kr munafa hasil kr skta han..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Dimas is an unknown quantity at this point Dimas's Avatar
    Thanks
    probably because I'm used to ease MT4 that is given to me it would always assumed that it was the best, but I also think to continue to develop my skills in the use of me in this metatrader. because it's the way we work in the forex market.

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager mt5 aur mt4 ka comperission karain to mt4 k zayada adventages hain.ye assaan bi hai .you can back test every strategiesso mt4 is good then mt5

Banned asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my thinking matatrader 4 is more user friendly and it is more stable and easy to use and it is the old version and user are more like it than matatrader 5. matatrader 5 is more complex than matatrader 4.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the advantage of the mt4 is that this platform is the most known platform in the forex market and we have to say that the advantages of teh twice is pretty similar so keep that in your mind

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 is very simple and every one can easily use the mt4 trading so i can also use the mt4 because the mt5 is some what complicated so i cannot use it for long time.

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no more difference between meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 . Meta trader 4 is an old version while meta trader 5 is a new version but meta trader 4 is more populer among the Forex trader .

Banned yad786 is an unknown quantity at this point yad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to in dono yani meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 kay darmiyan may compare kesay kar sakta hoon meray liye to dono hi her surat main beautiful hain or jo cheez beautifull ho us ko kabi bi khona nahi chahiye.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 5 is a very advanced and very tough to use platform for trading in forex market and meta trader 4 is an old and very stable software to use and trade in forex trading market,meta trader 4 is a very famous platform and i think every trader use this platform and make many money by trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast