+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह सभी ट्रेडर्स के लिए नहीं है। इसे करने के लिए आपके पास पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल और ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज होना चाहिए। स्कैल्पिंग उन उच्च एक्शन थ्रिलर फिल्मों की तरह है जो आपको रोमांचित करती रहती है। यह तेज़, रोमांचक और मनमोहक है। इस प्रकार के ट्रेडों को आमतौर पर केवल कुछ सेकंड से लेकर कुछ मिनटों तक ही आयोजित किया जाता है!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is an art in the market that the market will make me feel better so you have to take less to continue to get on the market with scalping. I have to make sure that I trade very well. and Forex scalping truth is art. because we have adjusted this to know that prices are the right to available jobs ... Which can be fatal in scalping altogether. So resale is truly a high level of art in the Forex market!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a misunderstanding about scalping, which does not need to use money management if we do scalping. So many new traders do scalping with very weak power margins. As a result, they then experience a total failure when it turns out that the position is opened in the opposite direction of the price movement while the margin is unable to sustain the price. As a result, what happens is the total loss due to margin calls and what I do with my scalping is trading a few years ago having a good vehicle and more basics, my abrasion depends more on the price movements that I trade because it aims to move the market in short time.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought that scalping was art, because I thought art would not require hard thinking to do it. whereas when we trade and use a scalping strategy, then we will think hard to analyze. and there is knowledge or science that we must understand to trade with a scalping strategy. Because of that, I think scalping is a part of the new science that we must study well.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the unique strategies that always brings miraculous results to traders. Traders who want to trade for a short period of time can use scalping because there are no other useful strategies such as scalping, so traders do not want to trade without scalping and profit is a credit in the trader account with a small pip profit in every trade made. and Scalping is an art that should be recommended for all traders to try because this is one style that as a trader you will see results there and then you don't have to wait long just taking orders and waiting for a short time for many of the styles I tried, scalping has been proven to be the most effective

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping becomes AN art. because of this scalping we have a tendency to have to understand where that value applies to our open position. someone is often fatal in scalping in any case. so scalping is actually a high level of art in forex. and you have shown that it is art as if it were only thunb's rules it will not take you so far, for days, so I agree with you that only with art only that kind of thing can be done.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is an art, scalping can make us get large amounts of money quickly but scalping is not suitable for beginners. as a result of scalping actually requires noble skills in trading. especially in analyzing quickly a choice to follow market movements. But it is also risky to exploit the way scalping is a kind of giant, because sometimes scalping uses a hefty heap in any group action. so the cause is not suitable for beginners.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of desire to trade based on scalping for a very long time but I don't really know how to do it and I think with your link now I can practice scalping and see the best way I can win the best pips and important if we trade with scalping shock waves we must be vigilant because we can forget when there is news or sudden movements quickly move towards open positions for us because this is very important for scalping traders in my opinion

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A certain approach is actually an approach, no matter what it's called. Specific approaches will be strongly linked to talent or perfect proficiency. Therefore, scalping is actually a talent, not a skill. Do you know about skills? Skills will become skills, which may only be completed by individuals who have special abilities and also artistic, certainly not everyone else. and directly, Forex can become a privilege with art; due to the fact to succeed in the knowledge of Forex fees, the right quizzes, as well as great psychological pressure, and also this can be a great work of art that we tend not to go to other commercials.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I want to make a Pi-yu-ki ru for a large income from art, but it's not suitable for beginners. Hours and then 1-5 pm & rn 3-5 pips less in market going. We have a great opportunity to trade marketing at the right time, you need to know. Of course, this is an art that has been created. and In my opinion scalping is very good and the most profitable way to make money in this market, but you should know that scalping is a very dangerous art in trading if you don't know how to trade with scalping, don't do it because you can make twice fold in one hour and can lose all your accounts in munit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)