+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member sma786 is an unknown quantity at this point sma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    GBP/USD erases losses, but remains under pressure
    The pound erased losses against the U.S. dollar on Friday, as market sentiment improved after upbeat U.S. economic reports, while investors eyed the outcome of the G20 summit.

GBP/USD pulled away from 1.5461, the pair's lowest since July 13, to hit 1.5524 during U.S. morning trade, adding 0.21%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokowi View Post
    Scalping is a kind of trading technique that takes a bit of profit with a very fast and can be performed with a frequency that often, so it can provide profit in the amount of profit a bit much though but the frequency is very high.
    Scalping means short term trade. It is one of the main types used by traders using a time frame m5 and M15 and a brief analysis is also used as well as the benefits to be gained just a little as 3-5 pips thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    I use scalping technique company as my technique and I also try to understand for another dealing technique and pick which technique is more successful for my dealing consideration.
    Scalping is a kind of trading technique that takes a bit of profit with a very fast and can be performed with a frequency that often, so it can provide profit in the amount of profit a bit much though but the frequency is very high.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpips View Post
    I think scalping needs a lot of experience and great business skills. I think a lot of traders that do not have the experience to do this. I would recommend every new trader does not have to make scalping before experienced.
    I use scalping technique company as my technique and I also try to understand for another dealing technique and pick which technique is more successful for my dealing consideration.

Banned coolpips is an unknown quantity at this point coolpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping needs a lot of experience and great business skills. I think a lot of traders that do not have the experience to do this. I would recommend every new trader does not have to make scalping before experienced.

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is good and its profitable too if trader can do it perfectly with tight stop loss.but on the other hand its bit risky too.i am more like a positional trader or a swing trader.but when i get good opportunity for scalping i try to earn some more pips

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    यह प्रक्रिया सफल हिट्टा ने एफ एक्स निश्चित रूप से इस तथ्य के कारण है, कुछ इस प्रकार की निश्चित रूप से सुरक्षित रूप से सौदा और दुनिया को एक आदर्श है, जल्दी ही हम प्रत्येक के लिए काफी मात्रा में सहायता के बारे में हमारे कर-राशि के अनचाहे आपूर्तिकर्ताओं ही उपयोगी होगा और इस बारे में कोई भी उद्यमी है।

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is an art in the market that market will make me feel better in such a way you have to take less in order to keep on gaining in the market with the act of scalping the i will have to make sure that i trade very well.

Banned PolashKumarDas is an unknown quantity at this point PolashKumarDas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Undoubtedly Fx profitable task, because of the fact it is some sort of safe and sound wager to have an perfect place in the world like this, we can very easily support lots of each of our tax money about unneeded providers and so it will be useful for just about any business person.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by owaiskhan View Post
    I agree that scalping is an art because smaller trader profit forex trading, then need scalping so it is a very effective trading strategy that requires less time spent so scalping is a an art.
    indeed the targets using relatively few but large enough lot, which is why scalping target profit target only a few ...by scalping we can get great benefits with just a few time..but you have to know what are the risks if we use scalping techniques when trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)