+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping really aik art hai jo sirf aik expert trader kar sakta hai kyu kay yeh kafi risky art hai is mein loss b quick hota hai aur profit b quick. scalping vesy fast way hai money earn karny ka aur i think forex mein jo fast paisa kamana chatain hain wo jald fail ho jatain hain is liye risky way say paisa nahi kamana chaye. Yes, scalping is also an art. Scalping strategy is one of my favorite strategy but to succeed in this one should have very good control over their mind and also should be very much fast in action so that they can be able to make profits with the help of scalping strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that scalping is an art. because in my opinion, scalping is a way to trade that is based on knowledge or understanding of the character of the market. so it does not relate to art in my opinion. to be able to use scalping strategy well, we have to learn a lot about the character of the market. so it will be helpful for us to take a position with the right to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think well you are making good profit in scalping but i don't think that scalping is art.scalping trading is also required analysis and waiting for right in scalping news is very important . A scalper is a type of trader that may dart in and out of a stock or other asset class dozens, or in some cases even hundreds, of times a day. The reason these individuals are so active is that they hope to reap a small profit on each trade and that these small profits will add up to big dough at the end of the day. A scalper's goal and job description is fairly similar to that of a market maker. Scalping is no doubt an art of scrutinizing the market

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a method of trading that involves trading with small time frames, with the aim of making numerous small profits that will accumulate over a good period of time, though this form of trading is very risky as you will be prone to fake outs but if you are good it might be profitable. That's gorgeous bill declaration should your end result could reach your 500 per cent each month. I truly do however learning to enhance my own scalping technique since it is very lucrative but high-risk in additional side. As long i know in Indonesia however tend to be get better at scalping had been named indrafx who can make your returning until 100 percent plus more a single time.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excellent result, the way you do this, will you share the way you try this ? i believe scalping is not soley art, however rather on speed of entry and exit to execute the order along at the time and the ideal time, carried on any broker that has got a speed of order execution with terribly low spreads. and likewise utilizing a minimum profit target that would be done repeatedly. Very nice you have earned good profits. I did not try scalping yet because it seem to be more risky. I usually do one day trades. But i tried once in a demo account and i did not go well so i gave up. But i love scalping just need to learn how to do it well. I know we can earn quickly by scalping than other trading styles as well as we can lose our money quickly.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a short time trade. Who make small trade he will agree in Scalping. It done 15pips or 20 pips. Almost news affect in the scalping trade. Any good expert trader can not use scalping. I use some days when i was newbie. So i can not find any art of the scalping. In there have not any good brain sharping and analysis. Scalpers and Forex day traders can select from a variety of strategies to trade short term graphs. Normally these strategies will revolve around taking advantage of market momentum or scalping breakouts with the trend. Today we will examine the art of scalping retracements swings using a technical oscillator.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good result, how you do it, can you share how you do that? # I think scalping is not just art, but rather on speed of entry and exit to execute the order at the time and the right time, carried on a broker that has a speed of order execution with very low spreads. and also with a minimum profit target that is done repeatedly. Scalping is a technique which is used to monitor a trade for a few minutes and relying on less profit avoiding from the risks of loss. You have used it really well bro.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am also a day trader and a scalper and so i make low profits and deal with low risk compared to other traders who are swing and make trades which are of high time frames.Scalping is mostly recommended for newbies and by observing your n.p it was quite big and impressive. Scalping is the trying art the inform excavation nearly the forex activity. we should try to learn this market because when the marketplace is lento then it is soured to realize the true taste.so at that term we need scalping.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is art . kayo ke is me hamare trade jalde katm hota ha lakne is kley apne mind ko tazar rakna parta ha or ap ko cahye ke m5 chart me scaping kay akr ho sake to indcate use kar lay kar je Some Forex trader is not time spent on foreign currency such as the eraser. It is clear that there is a lot of foreign currency market needs analysis and a place to open first to business and even if you will wait for you in terms of your hope will catch it, and the sound of the p signals several hours. That's why there is a priority, because it is quickly Eraser w and beneficial.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai kafi log scalping ko like karty hain aur wo apna money scalping sai banaty hain mere kahyal sai scalping karna acha hai magr mughy lagta hai k ap ko long mai bhea intrest laina cahay kio k long term zara tough hain wo is leyay k humay entry point aur analysis ko samjhnay mai time lagta hai magar agar hum nay samajh lia tou hum kafi achea earning kar sakty hain... Forex trade market scalping is very important and useful every trader some time can scalping when we can face to problem so we need to take any entry to see our account and need to calculate our capital and need to control emotion and need to control our greed because we can get face to loss our greed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)