+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM or ForexCopy?

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not going with any of these two systems as i am not in a position to invest money in any body's account or trading skills.
    If at all i have the money , then i prefer to invest in my own trading account so that i get more margin money to do the trading with more free hand and make profit for myself. tnx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se to PAMM account me investor auto pe work karte hain jab kh Forex copy ko hum kisi b investor ko follow karte hian lekin kisi b investor ko follow karne k liye os ki fees hoti ha aise hi kisi ko b follow ni kar sakte aur investor ne apni privcay lagai hoi hoti ha baqi sirf aur sirf investor k state hi dekhi ja sakte hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member icank is an unknown quantity at this point icank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    So we've been reading all the threads discussing about the merits of each system, PAMM and Forexcopy.
    I'm curious now, which one you PAMM traders and investors prefer now?
    forex actual copy is equal to the PAMM account, it's just usually not in the form of profit-sharing, but rather the commission system. Each asset manager transactions, I always charge a certain commission. The amount varies depending on the service provider's policy, or trader asset manager itself. so I prefer PAMM accounts for asset managers will not be able to take my money. because his task is only trading alone. making it more secure and comfortable.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in both the cases you have to invest the money some trader prefer forex copy while some prefer pamm , but i personaly don't like as I like to trade with my own accoutna nd then make my own money out of and also that i'll not have to worry about the commission as well in this case

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should look back what is your real intention and requirements. If you does not have any experience in trading you can choose PAMM account to earn profit by using other trading expertise. That is my 2 cents opinion.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear atrder the PAMM and the forex copy tradings are very good in the forex trading and you hvae to workh hard in order ot becoma good tarder so be agood tarder and never loose a single trade in oprder to becoem agood tarder

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the PAMM accounts service allows investors to earn on forex trading business without trading on their own and managers to get additional income through efficient management of investor funds it is the PAMM trading account

8. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-28)

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its totally depends on you ager tu aik trader k pass ager Forex trading experience aur knowledge hai aur wo apni Forex trading khud hi kerna chahta hai tu then uss ko chahye ko Forex Copy system use karey. Otherwise mere khial se without any Forex trading knowledge PAMM account profit earning kernay k lye best hota hai.

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would go with the forex coping trading is one thing that you will have so much freedom with you have to keep trading with especially when when you know that doesn't have to wait for someone to show you when to access your money

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forexcopy method ke sath trading karna PAMM account me invest karne se best hota hai, Forexcopy me hum jab chahe tab kisi traders ki trades ko copy karte hai aur jab jee chahe tab hum quite kar dete hai, jabki PAMM account me ek baar invest kar diye to kar diye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast