+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mobil Suggestions

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always like nokia mobiles... as they have gurantee as well as good designs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member birusp is an unknown quantity at this point birusp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will suggest you for galaxy s II. coz it is android and you can use thousands of apps using it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ckappo is an unknown quantity at this point ckappo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i should choose samsung galaxy s 3

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro. . Go for android. . These days nokia is just like a sinking ship . . .Don't go for it if u want to use more apps . . . Galaxy is better
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Member kuakata1992 is an unknown quantity at this point kuakata1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All option has contain the Nokia N9 & other series. All Nokia software is easy to use like other Cell. It is operates an illiterate person. So, I always prefer Nokia

Member boos_vai is an unknown quantity at this point boos_vai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iqubal13 View Post
    I always like Nokia, because it is user friendly. All option has contain the Nokia N9 & other series. All Nokia software is easy to use like other Cell. It is operates an illiterate person. So, I always prefer Nokia. It is famous & stylish finishing all over the world.
    I am also agree with you. And another plus point is Nokia is suitable with our network region. After all it is your decision, which you want to take.

Junior Member raees is an unknown quantity at this point raees's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like sony ericsion beacuse softwear is very easy for use. you do install all typs application..

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like Nokia, because it is user friendly. All option has contain the Nokia N9 & other series. All Nokia software is easy to use like other Cell. It is operates an illiterate person. So, I always prefer Nokia. It is famous & stylish finishing all over the world.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think samsung is the best now as it has a strong operating system which is the android which provide you with powerful applications and also it has a good price and samsung mobiles have good processors .

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think samsung mobile is the best mobile now as its price is not high also it supports you with strong operating system which is the andriod also it supports you with fantastic application which absolutely is useful for your mobile so i recommend you to get the the galaxy S2 as its a fantastic mobile .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast