+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 250 indicators

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends there are 100's of indicators and if we see each one we get confused.... every one has its positive and negative impact... only we have to stick to one of the strategy and make it our routine trading indicator... following many will create confusion... so better to stick to one and go blindly...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mom is on a distinguished road mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using the dsystiny indicator that is new launch and its the best indicator i ever seen. And friend your indicator is also good we need to follow oonly one indicator then we can better understand that and our trade is better tu use the,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammadj307 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadj307's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    Hi this is a superior indicators i use to dealings
    which one Is superior indicator which you use? can u share it.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks to you for uploading these indicators, but can you please tell us how to use these indicators. Is there any specific timeframe which we have to use or us them with all time intervals. Kindly explain the details of these indicators, so that these are much more helpful for all.

Junior Member redanaouis is an unknown quantity at this point redanaouis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and mercy of God be upon
    Thank you, my dear brother on this indicator
    My parents help me, God willing, in the field of Forex
    And continued the good work brother Karim
    Accept the greetings of my brother cherished

Senior Member fxaddictor is an unknown quantity at this point fxaddictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ichimoku is one of the best and most used indicator around the world because it is the only indicator which has so many checklist when you try to enter or exit a trade and that is why is the much advanced and most used indicator around

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Banned amine27482 is an unknown quantity at this point amine27482's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear brothers ;
    Grateful for this valuable information excellent and I hope that the benefit to everyone.
    Good luck to all, God willing.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it feels so funny to have so many people coming up with hundreds of indicaters.i have been trying these indicaters since i come up to view this thread now i spend an hour a day just to check all thsese upcoming indicaters.silly me

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na abi tak is indicator ko use nahi kayea hain main is indicator ko download kar layea hain main is ko zaroor demo main use kar gaya aur is ka result dekho gaya pher he is indicator ka barye main kuch kahe sakte hain

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    indiactores to bahut hi zyda zrurat hai forex amin mery bhai lekin masal ye hai k ap nay t ayh par 250 indicator hi day diya hai ab ye smjh main ani a rahi hai kis indicoter ko pehly use kiya jaye apny trde k liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open