+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone has Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?

Senior Member jorina is an unknown quantity at this point jorina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure that you usually don't get the decision depends on the type of character. It will go away on their own accounts. The amount of your claimed by this species seems to be that the new ultimate goal, however, is exactly the amount of. I use the idea to take into account 30 days before but taken out soon after a few times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course in this case everyone has a good indicator as to create a good profit in this trade anyone for that matter want a forex trading is good and right. therefore do well.
    Last edited by Luky; 2013-05-20 at 06:22 PM.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please don't take call supported this indicator. it'll vanish your account. the degree indicated by this appears to be a goblet however they're simply levels. I actually have used it a couple of month past however deleted once 2 days............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यहाँ हाय
    मैं सिर्फ आश्चर्य है कि किसी को यहाँ फिबोनैकी घटना सूचक है?
    अब मैं सिर्फ अपनी पूरी कोशिश कर फिबोनैकी घटना सूचक को खोजने के लिए मेरी मदद करने के लिए यकीन है कि स्थिति क्या प्रवृत्ति reach.I सुना होगा कई व्यापारियों का कहना है कि है कि फिबोनैकी घटना सूचक इसे सही ढंग से भविष्यवाणी कर सकते हैं
    काश आप इसे नीचे साझा कर सकते हैं.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to use this indicator you must read tutorial just because many indicators is not so good to use before some settings must be set and learning about indicator as fibo is so much important.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys here!
    I just wonder does anyone here have Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?
    Now I just trying my best to find the Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator to help me to make sure what position will the trend reach.I have heard many traders say that Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator can predict it correctly
    Wish you can share it below.
    I have an indicator that and I will share them. how these indicators work automatically. There will be no clue where we were going to start trading prices. and is equipped with a stoploss and Tp. we can only wait until it reaches the price you'll save a bit of your time in this trade

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys here!
    I just wonder does anyone here have Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?
    Now I just trying my best to find the Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator to help me to make sure what position will the trend reach.I have heard many traders say that Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator can predict it correctly
    Wish you can share it below.
    Mere pass jo indicator hai, wo aap check kar sakte hai, mere liye ye achcha work karta hai, aap isko try kare, agar achcha work kare, to mere khayal se aap iska pura fayda udha sakte hai. best of luck
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25)

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indikatoar whether the indicator has the advantage of the Fibonacci retracement? Please explain the advantages and disadvantages in each if there is an understanding in order to make comparative trading me,, thanks

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever use auto Fibonacci phenomenon, it is good for certain conditions but keep in mind that this indicator is often back and forth direction, but for those who prefer long-term trading should really try to combine MA 20 results will be better

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Concerning the Fibonacci indicator, if you want to enjoy it very well, you can trade it based on the main daily blue line that will demacates the main trend for the whole day, the stop can be placed like-wise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast