+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: dsugums 6 pips EA

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I myself prefer to trade forex using the manual method or without using ea, because maybe for me if the manual system is without ea (robot) then we will be satisfied and will know better and understand price movements from a better forex market, if we only rely on ea (robot) so we will not be able to become professional traders. it's just that in my opinion, if there's one sorry word.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are connected with the nature of greed, it is a great system if the robot can control our greed, baby. some robots but not in line with our expectations, dear ... hhehe ... and it's very complicated to use robots successfully for trade, so it's only suitable for experienced and professional Forex traders. If we want to learn automatic trading, we must first master manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe robots use the forex market because they cannot provide 100% on the market. the forex market is not a market that improves its movements, and also humans who determine the forex market movements but you don't find many human traders making money ... The 100% forex market is unpredictable. The only advantage we have is money management and that is the best that this ea does. This will enter a trade based on the criteria that I set myself and if trading against you, it will manage a basket of trades and add a basket as a backward trend. Also a little human intervention helps make this a very powerful strategy. Keep an eye on this thread and you will see what I mean.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded with any EA and I don't think I will, since I started going into forex, I only heard most of the negative results they had and I always wondered whether EA would be as profitable as what their developers said. then why should they sell it? in forex I think most traders really want to succeed in all ways but for me it is not by using EA but by trading my own manual which I believe I can achieve success

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are some professionals who have skills in manual trading but do not have time to trade so for them expert advisors are very useful I also use expert advisors whose names are forex prices that work from me almost from the last three months and give me consistent profits. and I like both trading styles. My small account trades manually. But trading large amounts with my EA was won. Set a 1% risk ratio and follow strong money management rules.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are know systems that don't have productive time but traders must be strong and know that manual trading is the best trading system that traders can use to make good profits and some robots work perfectly, and that is only for 5 or 10 pips. No long tram trade. so you can use Japanese robots for your trade. and I use a lot of robots but I think this is good from the others.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, my good friend, I think that automated trading is not very safe, it can be useful for 60% of trading actions, but when it fails, your main balance is $ 0, I suggest everyone to build skills and experience in management risk of money to make your trade safer than before. and the automatid trade is secured, and you don't have to worry about your trading ... because trading with an Expert Advisor is safe, and safe, so relax sir, you will get what you want ...

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vaastav mein main kabhee bhee eee ka upayog nahin karata hoon. kyonki main bhee videshee mudra baajaar mein apane dam par vyaapaar karane kee koshish karata hoon. kyonki mujhe lagata hai ki videshee mudra ek aisa vyavasaay hai jo itana mushkil hai. videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay mujhe bahut saare paise de sakata hai aur bahut saare nukasaan bhee ho sakata hai. is kaaran se main takaneekee vishleshan, maulik vishleshan aur dhan prabandhan ka bhee prayaas karata hoon. mainne vaastav mein eee ke saath kabhee kaarobaar nahin kiya

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apanee eeee saajha karane ke lie dhanyavaad ... is eee mein nivesh karane ke lie kitane kee salaah dee jaatee hai ?? kya main ise pratishat khaate par upayog kar sakata hoon ?? aur kaun sa brokar isake lie sabase achchha hai ??? aur shaayad mujhe maastar ko daunalod karane aur daunalod karane kee koshish karanee chaahie, aur ummeed hai ki yah bahut laabhadaayak hai, aur agar mujhe pata hai ki kya jode ke lie eee sabase achchha hai aur teeeph kitana achchha hai ...? aur kitanee poonjee aur niyaman ko badalane kee jaroorat hai ya isamen mahaarat haasil nahin hai ...? ek achchhee vyaakhya ke lie bheekh maangatee hoon, kyonki mainne ise maastar karane kee koshish kee hai, saajha karane ke lie dhanyavaad.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also there will be possible to trade this EA with other pairs. So if you have different or more than one account you can share the risk when you trade different trading rings.

At the moment i will be in testphase with other rings so i will post from time to time wich rings are possible to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast