+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: dsugums 6 pips EA

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I know "Most traders lose because they trade with robots. But there are some problems you need to know about. Every robot relies on several indicators. That is impotent thinking. You must know that the performance indicators on some charts are the same as 5 min / 15 min. / 30 min / 1j / 4j etc. If you understand that it is a performance indicator on the chart and also you manage stop loss and take profit and choose the volume base on the spreed up / down graph then I hope you should get profit, but remember that. robots have no sentiment on events.If you want to benefit from robots in special events, markets and time zone effects then you have to face dangerous situations on your trade. So if you like using robots you should avoid marketing special events and time zone effects. . thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello to all members
    I use a forex robot to earn money in forex trading
    I am very happy. And I hope you are very happy. For forex trading, and I use more than one robot on my demo account. Some good robots and
    some bad robot. But I did not do a good performance robot. Everyone tells me a robot or a good EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there really is, if there are how many robots, it's not really better if we use this robe, and just wait and enjoy the results of the trade. I also want to find a profitable system. and Don't trade with robots if you don't understand them. manual trading is the best for beginners.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some robots that can read price action I use robots in the demo but they can't profit well it's better to do manual trading and I haven't used any robots in real trading. This is for the reason that robots cannot judge the best work during real-time market conditions and this scares me.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alright I read your comments and understand I think you have a lot of knowledge and experience about robots. can you say you are using a robot in your trading chart if you use it then you get a big profit. Then give us the input and robot control method. When we make a profit, we believe the robot makes money. and their poorly designed wizard robots will not bring us except losses, so I think it depends on the design of these robots if based on a good idea than I thought they would bring us big money

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see it as a worse start for any Forex exchange trader. Robots have a hard time getting them to trade exactly as we want and we have no control over them. Forex beginners must ensure that they use manual trading in their trading. and i think that the experet advisor can make mOneyy but on trying more than 10 eas i didn't find the goood results from live account but on Deemo or testing i found the goood results and the experet advisor can make like 10x the original capital in 1 month. I guess they were created for high capital and low lot

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I tried trading with several EAs and I started trading with him and I succeeded and made good profits and after some time began to give me a loss and I think it's better to use it at the right time and in accordance with market conditions and if we see that it's time make an order then we can use and can be profitable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend using automatic trading pairs, why? because I have tried all the EAs that I have met on the internet, and everything is just nonsense and just a waste of time, so I don't believe in any EA now, I just believe in my analysis, and as a new user you don't have to use an automated merchant . Although many traders use and get success in the automated trading system, it is not suitable for beginners. The automated trading system requires a lot of knowledge about forex. Most beginners cannot handle this kind of trading method. So I would suggest learning the basics of the forex market. But if you get too out of this system, you can try it in a demo trade and you will understand how effective it is for you.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe human power is not a machine or a robot. On the other hand some of my friends tried robots but this only damaged them. So I prefer my own capacity. and it doesn't matter what you say trading robots are rubbish because humans produce better profits than robots are proven and most robots want higher capital in trading accounts to make good trading sometimes giving profits sometimes losing but losing greater than the profit.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing I observed was, the robot would not make a decision, it would act because it was coded, and it didn't have any sense. Humans will have reason and will act according to market conditions. Humans only make robots. But, robots don't. and robots vs. robots will never win because what makes robots is humans and the logic of robots is that humans become human remains the most important because human psychology also controls robots as well as humans

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast