+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: dsugums 6 pips EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips
    ho sakata hai ki ham mein se kuchh eee ke lie veepeees ka upayog karane ke maanak ke baare mein bhee ulajhan mein hon jaise saaraansh kya hai:
    vps vinirdeshon, nyoonatam prosesar 2 ghz, 1gb raim. sugam treding ke lie anushansit vps vinirdeshan ke saath.

intaranet baindavidth 250mbps se adhik daunalod / daunastreem hai. brokar sarvar se hamaare dvaara upayog kie jaane vaale mt4 / mt5 chaart ko padhane ke lie daunastreem kanekshan, siphaarish kam se kam aur adhik se adhik behatar hai.

ek veepeees sarvar kee talaash hai jo brokar sarvar ke kareeb hai jo ham upayog karate hain. pareekshan karane ke lie aap brokar ke ip sarvar ko "ping" kar sakate hain, ping letensee jitanee chhotee hogee utana hee achchha hoga. adhikatam ping ka samay 50ms hai.

rimot veepeees ek samarpit saarvajanik aaeepee ke saath samarthit hai. samarpit aaeepee ka upayog yah sunishchit karane ke lie anivaary hai ki hamaara aaeepee surakshit hai aur any upayogakartaon ke saath saajha nahin kiya gaya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use a robot because it's not profitable. and I use EA or automated trading system. Robotic systems are uncertain markets where profits are not safe. but EA or the automated trading system is profitable. and Right now I don't really use robots or indicators for factual problems because I want to try and succeed in nude trading because I really think it's profitable with a number of disciplines nowadays. If it's more difficult in direct trading I think then I guess I can start testing a few to see if they can help.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-08-28)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA developers usually use a demo account to test there EA where they can change some code to show millions of dollars in profits in a few months! If he really can make millions using only 1K balance, I'm sure he can produce BILLION with only 10 thousand and become a forbes that displays a list of billionaires with a smiling face. why is he selling this to someone else at the price of a cellphone, say $ 97? ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Snoopy1234, account history link dont working please you repair this link and update this post i need to see history becose i am interested to expart advizor , please dont mind thanks again .

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work with robots by trading that the strategy is taken by using customs to return the best with the initials presettled with ongoing analytic work and evaluation with a market chart profile. and I don't use a robot, but you can use it if you think that you can't trade yourself than why not, but I want to trade alone instead of trading in a robot because at the end of the day our target is to make a profit and I get it.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are lots of software on the market I think they might be useful but I think the mind is the best for trading purposes I think if you want to get success in forex then use your mind and I believe even this you still need to work hard to consult with a number of people in the forum who have good experience in using ea so you have to start actively in the ea section on various threads and look for the ea you want and that is suitable for you as well as learn about how to apply settings.

I believe there are many merchants who share their ea for free on forums like here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it must be safe if you use a good ea, but there might be security issues too because you see that today there are many hackers around and we need to be careful because they have lots of tricks to get your account and your password and trade using your own EA has another advantage to increase our profits ...

THE ****** of your Introducing Broker, if you use the option number. 2 You cannot add other benefits from ****** because usually ****** will be taken by the trader (Forex Copy) or for PAMM, if I'm not mistaken, I won't accept the Rebatte program.

For problems ******, you must check yourself through your Identifying Broker's place when opening an account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-08-17)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two ways to run an EA. the first you can set it in your terminal and run here. and second is you just set it up here and run it from a remote server which means another computer or device. if your EA is running from another device, you are not safe. and Automatic trading is not good at all, because it does not adapt to spontaneous reactions, and is inflexible, so it is not suitable for market trading. Manual trading is the best form of forex trading, because it gives us opportunities to be flexible in trading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

combifx (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is kisam ki strategy ko ham scalping be keh sakty ha kio ka short pips earn karna yahi hota ha ka ham kam pips se zaida profit earn kar sakay is liye hamay chahiye ka agar ham is ka liye koi system use karna chahaty ha tu wo perfect ho.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend .. actually I think that the best EA is EA who works with the idea of over-buying / selling, can also read charts like previous trends, current trends ,, this will function as a zigzag but a lot better too if you double EA and 3.8 simple values become 2 indicators of moving averages and let it work on euro pairs 1 hour chart or 4 hour chart, there are also many help sites with instructions for programming the EA you want yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast