+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 219 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Senior Member ruthregalado is an unknown quantity at this point ruthregalado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Set Buy Ending and Transact Act In The Identical Period, it is hedging system and for it, i cerebrate the bargainer do not demand harmonic as the meanspirited method for their trading, they conscionable inactivity for the gain for one of the say and wait another order until meet the lower deviation and get profit with calculation and close it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then only technical analysis is involved in market moves as if We need technical analysis which provides some signal advice from expert trader and news or fundamental provides lot of knowledge and economy news after all its really tough job to combine both analysis which all have own range of analysis and AS TRADER INITIATE I HAVE TO HAVE SAY THAT I NOW MORE COZY UTILIZE TO ANALYSE TEKNIKAL then if we want to make accurate analysis we must able to make analysis using technical and fundamental

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member davda202 is an unknown quantity at this point davda202's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is good. It is one of the analysis made by the traders when anstipatong a market trend for the next day, week or month. These is also done with setting stop loss and take profit because the market trend can change with news

Senior Member samraf is an unknown quantity at this point samraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for such a very useful post here. it is really good and i am definitely gonna try it out, and let's see how it works for me, but anyways this is the best thing you have provided here.

Senior Member beastron is an unknown quantity at this point beastron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental analysis is very difficult & sometimes it messing a good order position.so i think sl & tp are important tools with fundamental analysis.buy stop & sell stop also good but its depends on previous trade or history analysis.

Senior Member mansal is an unknown quantity at this point mansal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems a good strategy, and I would try it soon, we all know that the market moves so fast during news, and with strategy we can make pretty prfits in short time, thanks for sharing my friend

Member harfaslo is an unknown quantity at this point harfaslo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with the fundamental analysis is the very best and very simple way to get a lot of money from this trading because this analysis is the very easy and very good way to predict the market.

Senior Member jakkmoll is an unknown quantity at this point jakkmoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I place pending buy orders at the levels i expect market will come and it is many times that those orders are executed -similar i approximate deceive targets at my trades so that they executes even if i am not looking market watch to close my trades in profit.

Senior Member marbolk is an unknown quantity at this point marbolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai agar ap k pas itna time hai k ap wait kar saktay hain tu fr ap ko instant excution hi karni cahiyay aur pending order bilkul put nh karna cahiyay .es ka faida ya ho ga k ap ki entry miss nh ho gai .kabi kabi hamari entry 1 or 2 pip sa miss ho jati hai.

Member mahamnal is an unknown quantity at this point mahamnal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul sahi bhai agar fundamental achchi knowledge humare pass hai, to hum is business mein paisa khub kama sakte hai, aur saath mein hum sell stop buy stop mean pending order bhi rakh sakte hai, lekin ye tabhi rakh sakte hai, jab news release hone par news samjh nahi aaye to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 219 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)