+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 219 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that the fundamental analysis are very good because it is when you use a good fundamental analysis that you will be able to predict correctly of what will happen on the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that it is just kind of hedging strategy.I often use this strategy. especially when there are releases nfp. and this method is very effective. but, you need to take, do not put buy stop and sell stop is too close to current prices. because, if two position touched, you get locking.It can be fruit ful and more fruitful if only hit your one order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that there are three types of fundamental analysis as per my knowledge, first is fundamental, second is technical and third is sentimental analysis, every analysis has its own importance and value , i think all are most important for doing trade, fundamental analysis are very important to do trading, we can make good money by analysing fundamental analysis.

Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that fundamental analysis is very important because trader can do good trade if he have a knowledge of fundamental analysis and on another way i think technical analysis are also very important.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that I never saw such a strategy, it's like a trap for news, but for now, something like this is very dangerous, because instaforex requires us to close a position once we do hold for 5 minutes, so I think it's better we do not trade at all than force yourself to trap news, because the pair will move back and forth in less than 5 minutes my dear.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that trading with fundamental analysis is very important in forex trading and if we can trade with proper analysis both technical and fundamental then we can easily take decision on trading and we can use the pending orders too.

Thanks
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that a good strategy but not always and sometimes a market moves a lot due to news and i have seen 150 pips movement due to news while trading and if the market fluctuates in one direction and then retrace to other direction than it can be a huge problem for a trader.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that trade with fundamental analysis meant you should trade on long time and medium time .if you have to trade on short or very short time then you should have use technical study on trade .you should not use buy and sell on same time on same instrument.

Senior Member Forex3435 is an unknown quantity at this point Forex3435's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han ye bat to theek he jab hum aik achi planning se strategy k sath trading karte hin to humin ye pata chalta he k buy stop aur sell stop wo options hin jo humin aik set fram of mind k madad se trading karne ka moqa milta he hum karobar ko understand kar leite hin to en options ko use karne se aik tareeqe aur mukamal planning se earning kar sakte hin.

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan aisa ho sakta hai kay same time main dono taraf ki advance booking ki jay isay buy stop and sell stop bhi kehty hain yani kay agar market us level tak aay gi to automatickly kaam shuru ho jay ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 219 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)