+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 219 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Senior Member badar008 is an unknown quantity at this point badar008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good trading strategy
    and I followed him for it was very accurate and I think strategi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    █ ▓ ▒ ░ ILOVE ░ ▒ ▓ █

۩๑☛ ☆ ★Instaforex ★ ☆ ☚๑۩

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can be very good if your informations are good.
    It depense of the anlysis which you are use to trade. But it make sense to me., if you have a good one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used fundamental analysis method while I was newbie in forex market which used so much easy while but the analysis technique and fundamentals are very much advised only there might be more profit in the long run than trading for a while so principals are for the reason that important being the technical namely Fundamental analysis to me has to do with trades based on what the news has to say about that da

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luckysony is an unknown quantity at this point luckysony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee ya tareeka acha ha per ya gambling main ajata ha coz is main chances hotay hain profit ka per kabi kabi market aik taraf nahi jati balkay dono taraf jati ha is tarhan ap ka loss ziada ho sakta ha per ager koi is strategy ko samaj kar sahi tareekay sa use karay tu 100 main sa 80 percent trade profiable rah sakti hain

Senior Member sporshervaire is an unknown quantity at this point sporshervaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's my personal experience used to do certainly not employed up to now purchase stop and advertise stop selection during my trading ever before however that which you have got stated was really a fantastic a single and i appreciated ones hint and have to check this during my trading and genuinely you have a beneficial strategy.

Senior Member fesmoka is an unknown quantity at this point fesmoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maray khyall main pending orders ki strategy aik achee startgey hay agar aap news trading ki bjay normal trading hours main sell stop aur sell limt order down trend trend main aur buy stop aur buy limit order up trend main use karain to bohot achay results mil sakty hain is say.

Senior Member lumitar is an unknown quantity at this point lumitar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental analysis is a good strategy to become successful in forex market.we can understand market condition doing fundamental analysis.any change of countries can become change forex market.

Senior Member sambol is an unknown quantity at this point sambol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you trade with fundamental analysis then you can win your 40% trades and if you trade with fundamental and technical analysis then you can win your 70% trades easily so fundamental and technical analysis are most important to win a trade.

Senior Member kamal.bala47 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal.bala47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I place pending buy orders at the levels i expect market will come and it is more times that those orders are executed -similar i post deceive targets at my trades so that they executes even if i am not looking market watch to close my trades in profit.

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir aapki strategy achhi hai but kabhi kabhi news release ke samay market confused rahta hai aur sahi direction decide karne mein dus minute ka samay lagta hai jis karan se dono pending order hit kar jaate hain aur is condition mein profit ke jagah loss ke chances bhi rahte hain isliye fundamental trading news release ke dus minute baad karna hin sahi rahta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 219 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)