+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 610 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-10   18:41
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

many new traders have the greed of profit and they make risky trading strategy having low capital when they begin the trading they get the loss in short time that is why the experienced traders advise the new traders to make low risky trading strategy when they are new.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

Banned Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 Times in 3,774 Posts
    Today Market Trend is =Buy

Current position and previous position indicate the market going up

Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai

Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    p ki baat theak hai k forex market mai lalach krta hai tou wo es market mai risk bhe ley gy aur forex market mai loss bhe ho gy. Es market mai ap ko lalach nahi krna aur na he forex market mai risk bhe na ley.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad kashif (2020-08-09)

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the eventually you may wind up with definitive acknowledged stupid errors like over exchanging or gambling so plentiful edge. This may progress to a major misfortune. I envision it is greater you achieve child associated amassing than irritating to circulate air through benefits at once.you condition you show since when we are eager then we face a lot of challenge in the forex showcase since we need to acquire parcel of cash however because of some awful exchange we misfortune our cash in light of the fact that in the avaricious circumstance we simply open the exchange without look the market trade by far most of time result to loss of money. Is helpful for agent not to voracious and reliably decline the threat of trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to renukundu For This Useful Post:

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right forex business mai work krna easy nahi hai es business mai success hasil krna haitou ap ko market ki complete learn krna hai aur es business key rules ko follow krna hai tou ap es business mai best preform kr sakty ho.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai jo bhe lalach krta hai ya forex market mai emotional trade krta hai tou wo forex market mai kamyabi nahi hasil krta hai. Es business mai kamyabi hasil krna hai tou ap ko market mai sabar sey trade krna hai tou ap forex market mai kamyabui hasil kr sakty hai.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are right, Forex business mai jo bhe greedy krta hai tou wo forex business mai loss krta hai aur wo forex business mai success nahi hasil kr sakta hai. Es business mai success hasil krney key lye trader ko greedy nahi krna hai. Es ko forex business mai discipline sey trading krna hai tou wo success hasil kr sakta hai.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by taj mil View Post
    well i think you are saying right and yes i am agree with you because we all knows that how much greed is dangerous for us and our trading account and this greed creates risk and in risks most of the time we loss our money. yes my friend greed a lot of things in forex trading that lead to the loss but not standard loss however the loss is extremely giant to make sure that it breaks all the laws protecting account since it doesn't work the major issue and happens to firmly be the basis for success in forex trading sensible for capital management that greed isn't sensible stuff for trade
    जब आप किसी ऑपरेशन को उच्च नहीं करने का प्रयास करते हैं, तो लालच भी अधिक होता है। लेकिन अंततः, आप सौदे को साझा करते हैं, या बहुत ही मूर्खतापूर्ण गलती बहुत जगह डालती है और टिप नहीं देती है। इससे बड़े नुकसान हो सकते हैं। मैं एक बार छोटे मुनाफे को बेहतर बनाने के लिए अपने मुनाफे को अधिकतम करने के बजाय एक बार सोचता हूं। यह समीकरण, साथ ही मुझे लगता है कि वास्तविक जीवन पर लागू होता है। लालच व्यापारी के बारे में समझदार चीजें नहीं है क्योंकि यह है कि व्यापारी के बारे में बुरा संकेत हमें इसे अपने दिमाग से दूर करने की आवश्यकता है। विदेशी मुद्रा यह है कि कुछ जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय हालांकि कुल हानि परियोजना या व्यवसाय नहीं है

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed also more at risk when you try to perform an operation not high.because, but ultimately, you share the deal, or too stupid mistake is putting a lot of space and do not tip. This can lead to large losses. I once rather than maximizing their profits to make small steady gains better, I think. This equation, as well as I think that applies to real life. greediness isn't sensible things regarding the trader as it is that the bad sign regarding the trader we be required to take away it from my mind. forex is that the a few risky business although not total loss project or business

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think you are saying right and yes i am agree with you because we all knows that how much greed is dangerous for us and our trading account and this greed creates risk and in risks most of the time we loss our money. yes my friend greed a lot of things in forex trading that lead to the loss but not standard loss however the loss is extremely giant to make sure that it breaks all the laws protecting account since it doesn't work the major issue and happens to firmly be the basis for success in forex trading sensible for capital management that greed isn't sensible stuff for trade

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    keep positive will simply offer rise in the threat connected with decline. this can possibly be distinct factor, before you decide to elect to act, that sometimes presently incorporates an excellent exchanging program. disciplinary behavior making use of the choices theyve booked and may possibly stop the carried away character that would be certainly at intervals individuals. i'm typically within store. Yes this is true i think that the big greed lead you to the big risk and the big risk lead you gambling and hoping to make lor the big profit but if the trader win for once and to a trading plan, so they treat trading account such as couldnt make any sense of that equation. may be because i'm a dumbo but as i read it greed less than or equal to greater than risk equal loose donsent make any sense to me. can any one of u einstien's explain the many traders fail in this business because they do not have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 610 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)