+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 610 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #2

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

2018-01-27   18:49
    Best answer #6

forex trading main mostly logon ko loss hota hai jis ki sub say bari waja kia hai wo hai greed log forex trading main greed bohat zayada kartay hein jis ki waja say loss hota hai main apni misal apko deta hon kay jab main ney last month trading ki to muje profit ho bhi raha tha but main trade ko open rakha aor eak time aya jab main loss main chala gaya aor mera account wash ho gaya.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must implement a trading plan to avoid greed in trading ..
    many traders fail in this business because they do not have a trading plan, so they treat trading account such as gambling and hoping to make lots of money in short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just couldnt make any sense of that equation. may be because i'm a dumbo but as i read it greed less than or equal to greater than risk equal loose donsent make any sense to me. can any one of u einstien's explain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redlion For This Useful Post:

salim16 (2015-06-09)

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right that greed and risk are associated with lost in directly proportional way.
    I guess people should not just stay with the learning equations but also know how to apply them.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed greedy can cause risk of loss. it's good before we trade, we already have a good trading plan. disciplined and consistent with the plans we have made will be able to avoid the greedy nature that is in us. so that we can consistently profit in the trade.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

npgit (2014-06-20)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lgarhboularbah View Post
    what do you think in the truth of this aquation ..
    share your opinion ..
    and suggested the solution for it..
    best trading and good luck
    han gi app ki baat sahi ha k greed or risk mill k loss jo janam detey hane es liye main to app ki bat se mutafiq houn par ye baat bhi app apne zehn main rakhu k ager greed or risk ko limite main reh kar app use karo ge na to app ko profit bhi ho ga

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, when ever the Greed is high Risk is also high.because you will try to make more and more ,but ultimately you may end up with making common silly mistakes like over trading or risking so much margin. This may lead to a big loss. I think it is better you make small constant profit than trying to maximize profits at once. I think this equation is valid for real life as well

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sithara For This Useful Post:

Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-17)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this equation is one of the rule of forex....and we should follow it in order to avoid losses....if we do not do it...then we will suffer alot of losses and due to greed, we will make alot of mistakes during trading.....sometimes we need to take some risk to make profit , but it should be within limits and should not be more than 10% of our whole capital of account......

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lgarhboularbah View Post
    share your opinion ..
    Equation is very true equation and can help trade become good trader if avoid the result of equation. If trader greedy and then use much risk too, trade most of time result to loss of money. Is good for trader not to greedy and always reduce the risk of trade.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-17)

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true i think that the big greed lead you to the big risk and the big risk lead you to the big loss or the big profit but if the trader win for once and tryto use it many time he will lose .

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14), jokotole09 (2012-08-09), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-17)

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks

Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

share your opinion ..

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lgarhboularbah For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Ajaj Group (2013-10-15), devi_fx (2014-05-15), Fahad551 (2019-03-22), Haroon_sajid (2018-10-29), HP2018 (2019-02-09), jokotole09 (2012-08-09), Manoj1 (2013-08-03), mehro (2019-02-08), mizan355 (2017-10-24), munibkhan (2017-07-25), Mustansir (2018-05-30), najmul.djd (2012-07-28), ShoSho (2012-08-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 610 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610

Subscribe to this Thread (47)