+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 610 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-27   18:49
    Best answer #2

forex trading main mostly logon ko loss hota hai jis ki sub say bari waja kia hai wo hai greed log forex trading main greed bohat zayada kartay hein jis ki waja say loss hota hai main apni misal apko deta hon kay jab main ney last month trading ki to muje profit ho bhi raha tha but main trade ko open rakha aor eak time aya jab main loss main chala gaya aor mera account wash ho gaya.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

Senior Member asifkahrorpakka is an unknown quantity at this point asifkahrorpakka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meri yahi advice hay keh jab ap online trade ker rahay hon tu greedy mat hon because es mein ap ka apna nuksan hay lalach mein aa ker banda ghalt step le latia hay jis ki waja se ap ko loss ki soorat mein nuksan ho jata hay aur ap profit kernay ke bajaye loos mein chalay jatay hain es liye zarori hay greed ho ker risk na he lein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yuno is an unknown quantity at this point yuno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    yes i am agree with you equation you show because when we are greedy then we take much risk in the forex market because we want to earn lot of money but due to some bad trade we loss our money because in the greedy situation we just open the trade without look the market
    There is many online investment company but all are scam they run away with all our money after a few months. Forex trading business it is genuine and reputable business for us it is running for a long time it is good opportunity with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roziqin is an unknown quantity at this point roziqin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only recognize greed may be a factor for being killed. one of the best approach which you sghould perceive these is out to trade. greed can kill you account and its a tragedy expecting you you recently hacve out to perceive everything and create positive that you could have a few approach which you will trade with out trading with poor strategies.

Senior Member hira47 is an unknown quantity at this point hira47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comparison is exceptionally accurate comparison and can assist trade come to be exceptional trader if keep away from the outcome of comparison. Provided that trader voracious and then use much hazard too, trade the majority of time come about to misfortune of cash. Is handy for trader not to avaricious and dependably decrease the danger of trade.

Senior Member Mahdi Rezig is an unknown quantity at this point Mahdi Rezig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it's true and I think that greed lead you to the big risk, a big risk, a big lead to a big loss or a substantial profit.
    Be smart and wise.

Senior Member dajdja85 is an unknown quantity at this point dajdja85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex is the good job in the world. i just couldn't makes any sense of that equations. may be because i'm a dumbo but as i read it greed lesses than or equals to greaters than a risk equal loose don sent make any sense to me. can any one of u Einstein's explains !!!

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes at this industry avarice is our big attaker and by dropping into avarice many investors take danger in dealing and become loose so i think in benefit of our conideration we should never be selfish thanks to start such a useful publish

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you because in forex greed is more harmful rather then any other mistake because almost all new traders are want to make big money in small time so that is making loss. because greed always increase the risk level and risk make losses

Senior Member tulsi is an unknown quantity at this point tulsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say about it that if we trade with a lot greed then there are a lot of chances of risk. And if we take risk then may be some time we get profit but most of the time we face the failure in the forex trading market. So I say to all that they not to trade with greed and if they take risk then they have to trade with low leverage.

Senior Member jashimrina2021 is an unknown quantity at this point jashimrina2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand of which there are galore involving merchants get experience since they are way too greedy, that is a misstatement that a lot of involving venturer harmonize they can not cows transparent of this. it is extremely rugged to confine feelings within dealing currency markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 610 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)