+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 610 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2017-12-28   15:36
    Best answer #2

jis jaga per bhi trading kartay huway greed ka option apko nazar aye to apko chahiye ap log greed say door rahein aor greed kay aas paas bhi ap ko nahi jana chahiye greed eak aeis bla hai jo kay account ko wash karwa deti hai greed bhi kabhi nai karna chaiye.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

Banned kentetfx is an unknown quantity at this point kentetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend i'd like to state relating to this particular thread which affirmative i earn through forex. coming from the trade what must be done is actually to have ideas and rules on u commerce strategy there is little query u may fancy this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Equation is very accurate equation and may facilitate trade turn out to be smart bargainer if steer clear of the outcomes of equation. and which we ought to adhere to this so because to prevent losses. i really truly come to sense it is greater u produce little continuous profit compared to making a good try to maximise profits right aside. on order which we tend to be able to systematically profit inside the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sufiyan22
    bohat hi achi equation di ahia pne me apko bata do ye equestion bohat hi imporatnce hia apko me batata hn ke forex me pehle bohat loss hota hn but jab ap over confident ho jatey hn to ap big lot use krtey hn iski vaja se apka loss ho jata hna nd finally apka accoutn washed ho jata hn

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that when we trade with higher risk, then we will get more losses. When we get more losses, we will hard to control our emotion. We know our own emotion, and we must learn how to control our emotion while we trade. It is one of important key to get success in this business

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that we all know that greedy is curse. In the forex risky business greedy means loss . So trade with discipline analysis by knowledge and experience to avoid from the loss.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is not a good thing for the Forex trader and we should avoid from it after we have made a trade. Greed is curse, it is not self made but we've get from older ones. They made this so that we should avoid from it. Risk have to be take for getting profit.

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is the one who makes us lose all our money, so you still need to turn away from greed, so you still need to have enough conviction to work in the forex market, and thus far we are from the more greed as the lack of risk to your capital ratio

Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that greed and emotion are the factors that misguide a trader. To control greed it better to work as our strategy and trade with small lot and taking risk of affordable amount of your capital.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko greed nhy krna hy aor Trading main risky work nhy krna hy aor Trading main yh things Trader ko loss dain gy is liay Trader ko thek Trading krna hy aor Forex Trading main right way say Trading kar kay Forex Trading say earn karna hy

Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that greed will always lead to the loss and this is a big problem for a lot of traders in the world in this business , you should know that it's not easy to control this thing because it's a human nature but if you want to be a profitable trader you should first kill the greed in yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 610 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)