+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 198 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first day you can analyze trends, so you can see price mapping so we can see when we enter the market in a short time and when we enter the market in the long run, and this may require fundamental analysis so that you can see the policy direction taken from the central bank individual countries and zones, such as the eurozone and in my experience when I started trading, I know there are two types of analysis, and in my opinion it is more suitable for beginners when using technical analysis. technical analysis because it's easier for beginners. I have tried to learn about fundamental analysis, and I experienced a lot of problems, because fundamental analysis is very complicated, many things must be learned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for starters, I think it would be more appropriate to use technical analysis. in fact all analyzes are important to understand and control. but it is more suitable for beginners with technical analysis, because technical analysis is easier to learn and understand. whereas fundamental analysis, it is a very complicated analysis. so far I have not been able to better understand fundamental analysis. and There are two analyzes in the forex business, namely technical and fundamental analysis. that fundamental analysis is more likely for long-term traders, so more funds are needed to be able to withstand price volatility, while technical analysis is usually used for short-term traders or brokers, so that with a small budget can be utilized. I think both of them should be used for short and long term traders. to measure the amount of capital, we can respond with good and proper money management and discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market analysis is an important topic in Forex trading. This helps a trader to realize market sentiment and to find out real market trends. We can analyze the market with fundamental and technical analysis. I think both of them are very useful and important in Forex. Technical analysis helps traders to predict future market trends by analyzing previous market data. Fundamental analysis is an analytical method that gives us an overview of the market and the concept of economic health with market data and news. I use both and I think both are equally important for the best analysis.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now, I trade using technical analysis. because technical analysis is much easier. I have experience learning about news analysis, difficult and complicated. so much has to be learned to analyze the news correctly. I even had a lot of disadvantages when trying to learn trading for news analysis, because until now I didn't use my trade for news analysis.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a more important analysis, because both types of analysis are very important we understand. I believe that a successful trader must use both analyzes. but as a beginner, you have to learn **** ually. maybe we better start by studying technical analysis, such as studying several indicators, chart types etc. then we can learn fundamental analysis slowly. and Price action will be the best analysis for beginners to learn about forex trading. In my opinion, this knowledge is also the first and basic knowledge for traders to take before they learn for other methods.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first learned about forex, I learned about technical analysis ... but I advise you to study fundamentals first ... because fundamentals are very important in forex ... which can fundamentally affect prices ... Once you know about fundamentals , then you can learn technical analysis ... in trading, you should include fundamental analysis and technical analysis for trading decisions to enter the market .

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion this type of analysis that is no less important than other analytic techniques is trend line analysis. Trend lines are perhaps the most common form of technical analysis. And maybe one of the most underused too. If drawn correctly, trend lines can be as accurate as other methods. Unfortunately, most traders don't draw it correctly or try to draw lines according to the market, not the other way around. In its most basic form, the ascending trend line is drawn along the bottom area (valley) of support that is easily identified. In the downtrend, the trend line is drawn at the top of the easily identified resistance area (peak).

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beginners should prevent involvement in complex trading techniques or methods and should be simple, in my perspective just identifying patterns and enjoying trading income on that route, spending time watching the market find a range and buying with help and offering at resistance but always with the help of a stop -loss below. and beginners should avoid engaging in complicated trading strategies or methods and should be simple, in my view only detecting trends and enjoying trading profits in that direction, spending time watching the market find a range and buy in support and sell at low prices but always with a stop loss

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Orex traders use two main types of analysis. Those who concentrate on price action, and ignore most of the other factors choose to direct their efforts in perfecting their skills in technical analysis, while traders who prefer to study economic events that cause market action largely focus their efforts on studying fundamental analysis. In this article we will look at these two concepts briefly, before discussing them in more detail in later lessons in our school.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend mien bhi yaha per newbie ho per muje kis ne you consult diya hai jo mien ap ko share kar raha ho wo ye hai k first ap demo account ko open kar k us mien trading trading aah sath sath news ko learn kar aur expert we I think, I realized, because then the demo account trading account was due to the procedure, I followed the code because I thought the market was not an expert on the ban, because I was hi on time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 198 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)