+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 198 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हालांकि तकनीकी और मौलिक दोनों प्रकार के विश्लेषण आवश्यक हैं। नए ट्रेडर को पहले फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे में सीखना चाहिए और डेमो खाते का उपयोग करके विभिन्न रणनीतियों का अभ्यास और परीक्षण करना चाहिए। यदि आप शॉर्ट ट्रेड करते हैं, तो तकनीकी विश्लेषण अधिक महत्वपूर्ण है। यदि आप लॉन्ग टर्म ट्रेड करते हैं तो मौलिक विश्लेषण हत्वपूर्ण है। लेकिन अगर तकनीकी और मौलिक विश्लेषण दोनों को एक साथ जोड़ कर उपयोग करते हैं, तो वे सबसे सटीक और प्रभावी परिणाम प्रदान करेंगे।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure that whatever is best for them is to learn about technical analysis first, and then followed slowly by using a fundamental, because I think technically much easier understanding for beginners. Its for all new trader in this forex trading market like that the forex learning and practice is most important in this business of forex trading and The most important thing that we need to do when beginning of our trade ismaking some knowledge because without knowledge we will never be able to understand forex business while well in my estimation i suppose gaining experience from the oversights made while trading in demo account is the most vital thing to develop ones trading abilities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During practice in demo you need to control the emotion and don't instead of In this process they will get more experience and skills for trading on real account later like so let you try the trading and start it on the day keep mov then all time use stop loss to protect your capital and all beginners trader must know that forex really high risk business and this is good forum Contains the many information in forex and useful That can help you and acquired experience of members to make a lot of a profit The most important type of analysis is technical analysis unlike any analysis, there are the likes of the larger time frames and there must be a short time frames but I prefer to work on the weekly time frame and then the daily analysis and good opportunities to the four capacities and time frame per hour technical analysis is the best Analytics already

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think more difficult for the traders are the fundamental analysis but the more good analysis are the technical analysis for the traders so those traders who know the way of tradings ca have the good and well tradings in the market as well. As long I joint at other forex forum never meet the real pe So we must prepare much money and time beofre we join this market then It becomes difficult if you only try to use fancy systems as that would mean your knowledge would be lacking and all traders in the beginning is also a beginner in learning forex then they should need to do do first is gaining knowledge and experience as much as possible but The most important that trader need in the forex market first is the education about how to trade the forex market with both type of analysis i

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis is difficult for us to learn if we are beginners in the forex market .. should we use technical because it is easier because we can directly read an indicator and also we can read through candelstick, if we understand and learn many things about the news then we can trade with fundamentals. the only issue I bec and most significant is technical analysis. you need to then learn to scan maps and signals from them so as to trade with success anyway and also the sooner you learn best. then it's sensible as folks already aforesaid that you simply should mix the 2 to achieve success, you'll not talk over on the idea of Associate in Nursing analysis and expect a profit consistante.et reach our final goal.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without any strong analysis it is not possible to profit in Forex trading and i think that for new traders it is best if they learn major analysis of Forex trading i prefer technical analysis for new traders because technical analysis is easy and it can perfectly describe the Forex market to a new trader. the fundamentals can give you an idea about future moves but it may work or not work so you can see it only with technical analyses.we cant just ignore one of them and try to be successful.but still l can say that without fundamentals a trader can still trade but without technical it is impossible to gain profit. make sure definitely do not trade every day

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se forex market me agar koi new trader trading karta hai to use bahut jada point par dhayan dena hota hai par kuch analyse hai jiase technical analysis se saport se bp market me trading kar sakte hai aur iske sahare bp jada aur safe money earn kar sakte hai. For a new trader the most effective analysis is chart analysis and chart indicators as the newbie don't yet have the experience to analyze news and what happens in the world that can change the behavior of currency pairs that is my own opinion but a newbie have to learn how to read the market and get use of it

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion economical and technical both analysis is very important because these two analysis are helping us lot if we don,t have knowledge about these analysis we cannot understand market easily and cannot earn money regularly. Hi dear main tu kudh new hoon or kuch zayda experience nahi rakhta hoon forex trade kay baray main abhi iss ko seekh raha hono lakin dear nea anay waloon ko kise bhee senior say attach ho jain takay app logoon ko iss kay baray main maloomat hasil ho jain to app apni trade strat kar sakain dear iss say app ko benifit hoo ga .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisay to agr daikha jay to fundamental aur technical analysis dono hi zrori hain ku k aik acha trader wo hi hota hay jis ko har kam main practice ho laking phr b jahan tak new users ka taulak hay to en ko chahye k wo technical analysis per zayda zor daain ku ka technical analysis ka zayda kirdar hay aur jis me technical skills aa gain wo bohat jald aik achha trader ban jata hay. laikin dono hain aihm Main abhi forex mai new hun i hun aur just learning kar rahi hun mene abhi tak koi analysis use nahin keye hain just learning aur demo par practice kar rahi hun.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maray hesab sa new membr k leya proper knowledge bhot zarore ha es business k leya es k bad news aur kuch indicator ke help sa strategy bana ker demo ma practice karan trade ko analysis karan ketna profit howa aur loss. My advice to traders who still have not been able to analyze the market with the help of either shall in their use to analyze market indicators, with indicators that have been provided so one can get the ease of reading the trends that are happening in the forex market, because the indicator is made with the aim of helping us to be able to analyze the market and get into the market properly so that it can make a profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 198 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)