+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172
Results 1,711 to 1,713 of 1713

Thread: Trading systems and indicators are just tools.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that evry job need tools to finish them corectelly and the same at the same in the forex market we need the indicators and the strategy to finsh our job with the success that we want it and this related with the quality of the system that we follow it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lgarhboularbah For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-02)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsurfer View Post
    hello
    i've been a trader since 6 months, and lately i realize something very important

i was a system hunter, i mean i hunt for trading systems in many forex forums, and try to find trading system that suit me, i got a lot of trading systems with very interesting good result

so i tried it one by one, i amazed how simple the explanation were, and how easy i implement those strategies

so i tried them one at a time, i expected good result, but no, the profit were very inconsistent, so i just change into another trading systems, but not so good result happened again and again

so i spend my time thinking, how could a system give good result to other but not to me, what did i do wrong? i followed the rules... after some time, i think i now know why

of course the trading systems is not to blame, it is me, i didn't understand what those systems were

trading systems is merely a tool, those systems that consist of indicators are nothing but tool to analyze the market easier, it is the trader that needs to understand what is the meaning of each indicators, and what is the meaning of system rules, so trader should understand why the trade went the way it were, into profit or loss, it is not the mistake of those systems or indicators, because it just calculate based on charts, so the one who is responsible is absolutely the trader, who decide what to do based on those calculation

so now i didn't use any trading systems i found to trade, i just use some to help me analyze how the market goes, and trade based on my own analysis, and it really feels better than old days

i hope the my fellow traders understand what i mean, good profit to all of us
    In order to always be on the safer side in forex currency trading, we should try our best to find a strategy on our own and then try and utilize it our trades to avoid confusions from using other peoples analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-02), Sunny Boys (2019-08-08)

Junior Member pipsurfer is on a distinguished road pipsurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trading systems and indicators are just tools.

hello
    i've been a trader since 6 months, and lately i realize something very important

i was a system hunter, i mean i hunt for trading systems in many forex forums, and try to find trading system that suit me, i got a lot of trading systems with very interesting good result

so i tried it one by one, i amazed how simple the explanation were, and how easy i implement those strategies

so i tried them one at a time, i expected good result, but no, the profit were very inconsistent, so i just change into another trading systems, but not so good result happened again and again

so i spend my time thinking, how could a system give good result to other but not to me, what did i do wrong? i followed the rules... after some time, i think i now know why

of course the trading systems is not to blame, it is me, i didn't understand what those systems were

trading systems is merely a tool, those systems that consist of indicators are nothing but tool to analyze the market easier, it is the trader that needs to understand what is the meaning of each indicators, and what is the meaning of system rules, so trader should understand why the trade went the way it were, into profit or loss, it is not the mistake of those systems or indicators, because it just calculate based on charts, so the one who is responsible is absolutely the trader, who decide what to do based on those calculation

so now i didn't use any trading systems i found to trade, i just use some to help me analyze how the market goes, and trade based on my own analysis, and it really feels better than old days

i hope the my fellow traders understand what i mean, good profit to all of us

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pipsurfer For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-22), abdelkrim (2019-01-02), Ahmedyassen (2017-09-15), atiqrehman (2012-07-31), BAZRYK (2017-09-20), danish555 (2017-09-28), Facebook (2018-12-22), khan Muhammad (2016-10-15), noul (2015-02-26), pretty (2013-11-25), Sunny Boys (2019-08-08), wamahiga1 (2016-06-13), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172

Subscribe to this Thread (7)